The Wedding

Your welcome fangirls XD and happy Halloween everyone!

"Gutten morgen liebeling." Medic said as he pecked your lips. "Good morning Josef." "Vell ve are going to be married today." "Yeah." You hugged and kissed and went to breakfast and once breakfast was over fem Medic came by. "Hallo Josef." She said "Hallo Julie." (Like the name I made up? I know it's not her name but I liked the name for fem Medic. Plz don't be mad at me) then Julie looked over at you "Zis is your bride?" "Ja." Medic said proudly "Let us go... Vat is your name?" "(Y/N)." "Nice to meet you (Y/N). Mein name is Julie." "Nice to meet you Julie." You said and Julie led you off to get you into your dress. (I HATE dresses, a lot) "Here is your dress." She said handing you the dress. "Thanks." You and Josef wanted to stray from the usual marriage. Your dress was blood red and the veil was also blood red. You quickly got the dress on and stepped out and Julie smiled approvingly "Wunderbar (Y/N). You look wunderbar." "Thanks Julie." "You're velcome. Now go get married." She said and you nodded and you went to the aisle Engie had created. "Engie did a phenomenal job with the aisle." You thought and you looked up to see Medic standing at the alter smiling at you. He had a blood red tuxedo on with his usual red tie. Heavy was his best man "I should've guessed." You thought and Demo walked you down the aisle and once you got to the alter you smiled at Josef.
(I haven't been to a wedding in forever so I don't remember how the ceremony goes, just a little though. But not much)
"Do you Josef Heilburger take (Y/N) (L/N) as your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to hold her and cherish her for as long as ye both shall live?" Soldier asked "I do." Medic said smiling at you "Do you (Y/N) (L/N) take Josef Heilburger as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to hold and cherish him for as long as ye both shall live?" "I do." You said smiling at Josef. (I'm gonna fail with the wording but you guys know what I mean right?) "Then by the power invested in me by God I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Solder said and Josef gently lifted your veil and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist and you kissed him back. Nothing else mattered to either one of you except each other, both of you ignored the cheering of the team. Soon both your lungs burned for air and he broke the kiss "Ich liebe dich (Y/N)." Josef said staring into your eyes. "I love you too Josef." And then Heavy walked over to both of you and gave you both a spine crushing hug "Heavy... Your... Crushing my... Lungs." You said trying to breathe "Heavy... Mein... Spine." Josef said and Heavy put you both down "Sorry Doktor, sorry (Y/N)." "It's fine." You said "Don't worry about it." Josef said. "Congrats guys." Scout said "Thanks Scout." "Danke Scout." You and Josef went looking for Julie but you couldn't her anywhere "Julie? Vhere are you?" You looked around only finding a note "The wedding was beautiful. Congratulations Josef and (Y/N). I hope you have a happy life together. I would've liked to stay longer but the others needed me to come back. Signed Julie Heilburger"
"Understandable that she had to leave." You said "Ja." And the team surrounded both of you and Demo called "GROUP HUG!" And you were both being hugged by the entire team. After a while you both gave in and hugged the team "Well this is kinda similar to other weddings I've been to." Engie said "Let us change zat zen." Josef said with a small smirk. "How're ya gonna change it?" Josef smirked and nodded at you. You plugged in your phone to the speakers and blared My Bloody Valentine by Good Charlotte. "Oh my love, please don't cry. I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life. I ripped out his throat and called you on the telephone to take off my disguise just in time to hear you cry when you, you mourned the death of your bloody Valentine. The night he died, you mourned the death of your bloody Valentine one last time singing. Oh my love please don't cry. I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life. I don't know much at all, I don't know wrong from right. All I know is I love you tonight. There was police and flashing lights, the rain came down so hard that night and the headlines read " A lover died" no tell tale heart was left to fight when you, you mourned the death of your bloody Valentine. The night he died, you mourned the death of your bloody Valentine. One last time singing, oh my love please don't cry. I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life. I don't know much at all, I don't know wrong from right. All I know is I love you tonight. Tonight. He dropped you off, I followed him home, then I stood outside his bedroom window. Standing over him he begged me not to do, what I knew I had to do cos I'm so in love with you! Oh my love please don't cry! I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life. I don't know much at all, I don't know wrong from right. All I know is that I love you tonight. TONIGHT." Everyone stood shocked "Vell zat vas our love story." Medic said holding you close to him. "Wait... So what?" Medic looked at you "Go ahead and tell them." "Vhen I first met (Y/N) she had a boyfriend already und he didn't like zat I vas living vith her. So eventually I started to fall in love vith her und her boyfriend, (BF/N), stood in ze vay of me being vith her. So I vent to his house und killed him. Zen ve became a couple." "You... You killed a man to be with her?" Scout asked nervously "He vas very controlling over her. I promised to protect her und I vould not break a promise I made to her." "When you say controlling, what do you mean?" Engie asked "He vas ze jealous type. If he saw her vith another male he vould get jealous und make sure zey are nicht friends or anyzing for zat matter." "Why did you do that?" Demo asked "I killed zat schweinhund to protect (Y/N). I love her dearly und he vas a threat to her, a threat zat had to be eliminated. Oh und zank you Soldier." Josef pecked your lips and picked you up bridal style and carried you to the infirmary and into his room. "Zat vas a long day." Josef said and smiled at you "Yeah, but hey. We're officially married." You looked at him and smiled "True. Ich liebe dich so much (Y/N)." "I love you more." You said teasingly "Nein, I love you more." Medic said with a smirk. "How about this. We love each other equally." "Sounds gut to me. Gut nacht liebe." Josef said and he kissed you good night. "Good night Josef." You said kissing him back. Before falling asleep Josef pulled you closer to him and laid your head on his chest and you fell asleep in his arms.