Medic's POV

Last chapter had 115 words and I didn't want to change that but sorry about last chapter being so short. I wanted to leave it at 115 words as a reference to Zombies.

"Cleaning off the heart on the wall should probably be first then check on laundry, then dust, then vacuum." I thought to myself as I cleaned off the heart. Once I finished I went and checked on laundry and put the clothes in the dryer and then I started dusting. Once I was finished I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 11:30 "Hmm zat didn't take long. Only about a half hour. Now I just have to vacuum. But first I should go check on mein liebeling." I said as I opened her door to see her fast asleep. I walked over to her and stood over her. "I wonder what she's dreaming." I thought to myself and I went to go and get some water when I heard a scream. I ran in to (Y/N)'s room with my bone saw in hand "Stay avay from her or else!" I growled angrily when I saw her staring at me and I went over to her "Are you alright liebe?" I asked and she nodded. "Just a nightmare Medic. I'm okay." "Are you sure? If someone hurt you I vould hunt zem down und make sure zey never hurt you again." She nodded "I don't mean to pry but vat did you dream about liebechen?" "What does that mean?" She asked "Sweetheart." I answered "Okay. Well I dreamed of what happened to (BF/N)." "Vat happened in ze dream?" I asked and she explained how I broke into his house and cut and stabbed him with my bone saw. Then left one of his saws behind and covered the blade in blood. I hugged her to comfort her and she cried a little into my shirt. "Oh mein love please don't cry. We'll start a new life, together. I promise." I said and I dried her tears. "Okay." She answered and I sat there and held her. Then she fell asleep in my arms and I looked down at her and smiled at her and I tucked her back in in her bed. I stayed with her and sat in a chair near her bed and I looked outside to see a squirrel running up a tree and birds singing. (Y/N) began whimpering in her sleep and I went and layed down next to her and pulled her over to me. Immediately she stopped whimpering and she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. I was a little tired and eventually I fell asleep too.