Talking

"(Y/N), may I come in?" Medic asked you while you were sitting in your room. "It's unlocked." You said and Medic came and sat down next to you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and said "Is zere somezing you vant to talk about?" You thought about telling Medic and decided you would, "he's so easy to talk to." You thought. "So when (BF/N) sees me with other guys he gets really jealous and warns them to stay away from me. I can only imagine what went through his head when he found out that you were going to stay with me. He was probably enraged about it and I'm not going to hear the end of it for a long time." "Zat sounds like Soldier if ve fail to collect intel. No one is safe from Soldier vhen zat happens." You both laughed a little. "Is zere somezing zat I could do to help?" Medic asked and you shrugged "I really don't know. If I broke up with him, he would probably start stalking me." Medic was angered by your comment, not at you of course, he was angry at (BF/N) for what he's done and might do. Medic looked at you and said calmly but firmly "I vill protect you from him und any other threats." "You mean it?! Thank you so much Medic!" You said and you hugged him. "It is no problem. It just bothers me to no end vhen someone stalks someone else over somezing like a break up." You were happy that he would keep you safe from threats. Unknown to both of you (BF/N) saw the whole thing and was extremely jealous of Medic and began plotting of how to get rid of him.