Christmas Day

You awoke to see that Medic wasn't in bed. "Where is he?" You thought but dismissed it. You then went to join the team where there was a huge gift for you.

"Where's Medic?" You asked as you read who the present was from. It said "To: the most beautiful girl in the universe from: your lover" you smiled a little knowing it was from Medic.

You unwrapped it to see little holes poked in the box for air. "Something alive is in there." You said as you opened the box only for arms to come out and drag you into the box. You yelped as you were being held by something.

You looked to see it was Medic. "Merry Christmas liebling! Do you like your present?" He asked with a grin. You playfully smirked at him "I don't like it. I love it!" You said. He grinned happily as he smashed his lips onto yours for a passionate kiss.

He smirked in the kiss before releasing you. "I'm glad you love your present." He said with a grin. "How come you never say gift?" You asked. Medic sighed "Because in Deutsch gift means poison." (I learned that from the YouTube channel Get Germanized. I'm weird I know)

"Well that escalated quickly." You said. Medic smiled and laughed a little with you. He then picked you up and carried you out of the box and to the couch. He gently laid you on the couch before laying on the couch, so you crawled over to him and snuggled into his chest. He smiled and played with your hair gently.

"Ich liebe dich (Y/N). So much." "I love you too Medic." You said as you cuddled for a few hours. Spy happened to walk in on you two cuddling "Aww. The Doctor has a soft side." Spy said with a smirk. Medic death glared him but Spy stayed.

"Spy you're fixing to get hurt." You warned "It's alright amor I can handle the Doc" before Spy could finish Medic held him by the throat. He growled in the deepest, darkest voice he could muster "Never call mein wife love again! Am I understood?" Spy nodded as much as he could. "Gut. Nobody but me calls (Y/N) love, darling, dear, sveetheart, anyzing to zat nature. Understand?" Spy nodded fearfully and left the room as quickly as he could.

You went over to Medic and kissed his cheek. He gently wrapped his arms around you and apologized profoundly for you seeing that. "Josef, it's alright you don't have to apologize. I know that you did that to protect me." You said. "It bothers me so much vhen another guy calls you " love" or somezing like zat. It's as though zey don't see ze ring on your finger, or zey don't see me as your husband." He said.

You hugged him "I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone except you." You said. Medic smiled and pecked your lips "Und zere is no one else zat I vould rather live vith zan you liebling." He said. You hugged for a while then kissed.

Medic made sure that you stayed close to him all day so he could protect you mostly from Spy. Strangely Spy was the only one besides Medic who called you "love" which angered Medic. At one time you and Spy passed by each other and he pinned you to the wall.

"Get off me Spy." You warned. Spy chuckled "Make me." He said in a dark tone. You called for Medic so he came sprinting to see what was happening. He murderously glared at Spy and ripped him off you. At that time Pyro was walking he glared at Spy.

"Hudda huh!" Pyro exclaimed. Medic glared at the Spy as another RED Spy walked by. The two Spies glared at each other as one drew their knife and stabbed the other. The second was then revealed to be the BLU Spy.

Medic murderously glared at him as he dragged the enemy Spy outside by the throat. He then carelessly threw him away. "Stay avay from mein wife you filthy schweinehund." Medic growled angrily. With that Medic returned and apologized to Spy.

"For what Doctor?" "For everything zat I haff done to you today." Medic said. Spy smiled a little "Doctor you haven't done anything to me today. I haven't seen you all day until now." Spy explained. Medic sighed in relief, offered his hand to you which you accepted, he then went off with you to help with dinner.

Time skip to dinner

You had helped Medic cook a ham, Engie had made mashed potatoes, Spy cooked vegetables, and Soldier was insistent on cooking a turkey so he cooked a turkey. Surprisingly he didn't burn it or himself, or anyone.

You all sat down to eat and Medic made sure you had enough to eat before allowing Scout to eat most everything. "Scout eat your vegetables or I vill force you to eat zem und you vill not like it." Medic said. Scout grumbled and ate his vegetables.

After dinner you and Medic decided to watch The Polar Express. He had also made you both some hot chocolate to enjoy while watching the movie. No one bothered the two of you while you watched the movie so you were grateful for that.

After the movie Medic took both glasses and washed them before returning to you. You cuddled before falling asleep in each others arms.