Weird Stuff

It was late at night and you were plagued by nightmares and you asked Medic to stay with you and he held you close to him to protect you. "It was him. He did this to me." A voice in your head said and you woke up and was met with a very bloody (BF/N). His throat had been cut and there were numerous cuts and stab wounds caused by the bone saw. "What happened?" You asked and you were shown what happened that night. "Do you really think his actions were justified?! Do you?!" He asked angrily "Stop yelling at me!" You exclaimed and Medic woke up, once he saw who was there he held you protectively. "Vat are you doing here?" He asked "I'm showing her what you did to me. Yeah I've been giving her nightmares." Medic glared murderously at him and he said "It vas you doing zat to her?!" Medic's hold on you tightened but not enough for it to hurt. "Yeah what did you think it was PTSD or something?" "LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE DID NOZING TO YOU SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ZIS TORMENT!!!" Medic yelled angrily. "Oh really? She's afraid of you and that's why she's stayed with you. She doesn't want to die." Medic looked at you with a "is that true?" Look and you hugged him and whispered "Of course not. He's trying to mess with you. He knows how you feel about me and he's making me suffer to make you suffer." Medic gently kissed you and said quietly "Ich liebe dich." And you said "I love you too." And Medic glared murderously at (BF/N) "I vill ask you once. Leave bitte." "Bitte?" "Please." "Make me." "I vill." Medic said coldly and he took you with him as he went to go find a priest. Once you found one you explained your situation, leaving out that Medic killed him, and the priest agreed to help.
Time skip to later
"That should do it. (BF/N) should have left." "Nice try." "Why won't you leave these two alone?" "Because he killed me to be with her." "Wh- what?" "You heard me." The priest looked at Medic in disbelief. "There is no way that he would do that." Then the priest saw everything that happened and looked at Medic and then at you. "Why did you do such a thing to him?" "He vould haff hurt her. I could see in zeir relationship how he vas towards her. He vas verbally abusive und he threatened to harm her und I vould not stand to see her hurt. Not vhen I could protect her." "So you kill me? That's a bit extreme, don't you think?" "No one vill hurt her so long as I can protect her." Then the priest forced (BF/N) to leave and he sat down and stared at the two of you. "I can't believe any of this. You killed her boyfriend so you could have her?" "Vell. Ja I love her but I vas trying to protect her in ze only vay I knew. Zere vas no other reason for vat I did." Medic turned to you and said "If vat I did hurt you I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you." "You haven't done anything to hurt me. Unlike him." You said. Medic looked at you in slight surprise from your comment and then he grinned happily and hugged you. "Ich liebe dich so much (Y/N)!" Medic said as he held you "I love you more." You teased. "Medic, can I have a word with you?" The priest asked "Ja. Of course. I vill be right back schatz." So Medic followed the priest to a more private room. "So vat is it zat you vant to talk about?" Medic asked "How long have you been with her?" "A couple months. Vhy?" "Have you considered anything special?" It took Medic a moment to think but he shook his head "Nein. Should I haff thought of anyzing?" "Don't you want to be with her forever?" "Ja, I do." The priest put his hand on Medic's shoulder and said "Then propose. When you're ready to that is. I would love to be the one to officialize it for you both." "Danke herr Father." "You're welcome." He patted Medic's back and walked out and Medic followed him. "Hey guys what did you talk about?" You asked "Nozing much. Don't vorry about it." Medic said. You both said good bye to the priest and went off to bed since it was late.