Meeting the Parents

"Hello (Y/N). So we've heard that you have a boyfriend now right?" Your sibling asked "Yeah. But now he's my fiancée." You said "Whoa, wait, what?" Your sibling asked "Yup he proposed a few hours ago." "We haven't even met him. We don't know anything about him." "What do you want to know?" "Anything." "Well, he's German, he used to be a doctor, he's adorable, and he's gentle when healing his friends or anyone he cares about." "Does he speak English or does he only know German?" "He speaks English with an accent but he also speaks German a lot. Just the basics yes, no, please. Also he's formal." "We're still going to meet him." With that your sibling hung up and you went to go find Medic. "Hey Medic. I need to talk to you, it's important." In an instant he came out of nowhere and you had his full attention and you explained everything to him. "Hmm zey vant to meet me? Do zey know ze real reason I lost mein medical liscense?" "No. I just told them that you used to be a doctor." "Vhen vill zey arrive?" "I don't know. Tomorrow I think." "Zen let us make ze house presentable."
Time skip to after chores
"Vell zat took a little vhile." Medic said "Yeah, I'm ready to go to sleep though." You said and you were picked up bridal style and carried to your room. "You didn't have to carry me to bed." "Ja I did. You are tired und vant to sleep so I'm making it so you don't haff to walk." "I love you so much." "I love you more." Medic said teasingly and he gently tucked you in and climbed into the bed next to you. "What are you doing?" "Ve are going to be married. Ve might as vell get used to zis... Do you vant to cuddle?" "Sure." Medic wrapped his arms around you and pulled you towards him and you faced him and gave him a kiss good night. "Gut nacht schatz. Ich liebe dich." "Good night Medic. I love you too." You said as you fell asleep in Medic's arms.
Time skip to next morning
You recieved a text from your sibling saying that they would arrive in a few hours so you were half tempted to wake Medic, but he looked so cute when he was fast asleep. You sat there contemplating over if you should wake him and he began talking in his sleep "Nein! Leave her out of zis Merasmus! She has done nozing to you!" You had heard the name Merasmus before and you tried to think and eventually it hit you. "Merasmus is a wizard, is he having a nightmare about Merasmus?" You thought and Medic shot up and was breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He looked around the room rapidly and sighed in relief when he saw you next to him unharmed. "Zank Gott zat you are safe." You were confused as to what he meant "I had a bit of a nightmare vith you und Merasmus." He hugged you and said "I'm glad it vas just a dream." You decided to not press and question him about it since it bothered him so much "In ze dream Merasmus had you captive, und vas using magic to keep me in place vhile he used magic to hurt you." "That explains everything. But could this mean Merasmus is coming for us?" You thought "Medic, could this mean that Merasmus is coming for us?" "Maybe." He said and you both got ready for your family to come meet Medic.
Time skip to later
You heard your door bell ring and you answered the door and Archimedes came too and he was perched on your shoulder. "(Y/N), why is there a dove on your shoulder?" Your sibling asked while everyone was hugging you "This is Archimedes. He's one of Medic's pet doves." "He has more?" And then Medic walked by and saw everyone and came to greet them. "So you are (Y/N)'s (B/S) (brother or sister), mother, und father right?" "That's us. I'm (M/N), this is (F/N), and this is (S/N) (mom's name, father's name, and sibling's name or names) and Medic shook their hands and said " It is nice to meet you all." "So what's your name?" Your mom asked "Medic." "Just Medic?" "Ja." So you escorted them in and you all sat on the couch. "So (Y/N) he's your fiancée?" Your dad asked "Yup." You said and you showed them your engagement ring "It's beautiful. Medic where did you get it?" Your mom asked "Vell, I vent to a rock store und I picked out ze stones und zey helped me make it." "Very impressive." Your mom said "Danke." "I'm not fluent in German but doesn't that mean thank you?" Your dad said "Ja." The conversation went on for a little while and you were relieved that it was going well and everyone seemed to like Medic. "So I heard that you used to be a doctor, did you quit or something?" "Vell I lost mein medical liscense." Medic said and he told them your cover story.
Time skip to after family leaves
You were sitting on the couch with Medic when you heard a voice "I send you here and this is what happens?!" Then there was a bright light and the last two words spoken were "(Y/N)!" "MEDIC!"