A New Problem

Medic and the team had to go into battle and Medic told you to stay in the infirmary where you'd be safe. After a little while you heard German curse words and running and you had two thoughts immediately, either 1. It was your Medic coming to check on you or 2. It was the BLU Medic who would probably kill you. You saw a blue glove enter the room before BLU Medic walked in and you ran to hide and he walked around. "Hmm, vhere is ze intel?" He said to himself and you sat in your hiding place and your heart was racing since you had no idea what he would do if he found you. "Vat vas zat?" He said and he walked over to your hiding spot and pulled you out and pinned you against the wall with his hand around your throat and you tried to pry his hand off your throat but it was no use. "Who are you? Vat are you doing here?!" "I-I'm RED Medic's fiancée." Upon hearing BLU Medic had an evil smirk. "He vould not vant anyzing to happen to you now vould he?" "No." Then you felt a sharp pain in your side and you saw his bloody bone saw. You tried to reach for your side to try and stop the bleeding but BLU Medic had your hands pinned over your head in an iron grasp. "L-let me go!" You said and he leaned forward and whispered in your ear "I cannot do zat liebechen." And then he tried to kiss you and you tried your hardest to fight him. You tried stomping on his foot but it did nothing, then you kicked him in the shin and he released you and held his shin and you took the oppurtunity to run. "You vill pay for zat." He said angrily and you ran to find your Medic. But you were stopped by BLU Medic "M-Medic." "He vill not save you und you vill not escape me!" He said cornering you.
Medic's POV
I was healing Demoman from an enemy Demoman throwing a grenade at him. "M-Medic." I heard someone call and I went to the source of the call and saw (Y/N) being cornered by BLU Medic and he told her "He vill not save you und you vill not escape me!" And he advanced towards her and I got out my bone saw and went behind him and stabbed the bone saw through his chest. He slumped and I pulled the bone saw out and he fell over dead. I went over to her and held her then I felt something on my side I looked down and saw blood. Her blood "Mein Gott! Who did zis to you?!" She pointed at the BLU Medic and I glared at him and I healed her. "Stay vith me liebe. I vill not allow anyone else to hurt you. Especially him." And she stayed near me and Scout was running back to our base with the enemy intel and he made it. So we all went back and (Y/N) and I went to the infirmary. "Vat happened?" I asked and she told me all that had happened. "Even mein lab isn't safe." I said and I had a feeling that BLU Medic would come after her again for revenge. She doesn't even have anything to defend herself with. Engineer came by to tell us dinner was ready and I pulled him aside "I need you to do me a favor." "Sure, what'dya need Doc?" "I need you to make somezing to defend (Y/N) vhile ve are in battle. Ze BLU Medic attacked her und she came to me badly wounded und I cannot allow him to hurt her again." "I'm on it Doc." "Danke Engineer." I said "No problem Doc." He said and we went to get dinner.