What am I gonna do with you?

About a month after you became Medic's girlfriend he insisted you both celebrate so what better way to celebrate than a series of horror films and wine. "I'm home." Medic said as he walked in with the groceries. "Alright I'll get the movie going." You said and you saw Medic had picked out rather scary movies for the two of you. Ouji, It, etc. "Wow he had to pick out the scarier scary movies." You said so you picked out Ouji first and Medic got the popcorn and drinks. About half way through the movie when it started getting rather creepy you snuggled up to Medic for protection. "Are you scared liebe?" Medic asked you muttered a quiet "Maybe." And Medic chuckled and pulled you close to him cuddling you. "Ooookkkaayy that's, an arm shouldn't, why did you get this?" You said while watching the ending to the movie "It looked scary und I thought you vould like it." Medic said and once it was over you both watched Steven King's It "Vat is it about anyvay?" Medic asked "A killer clown that will eat you." (I haven't seen It before so I can't really go into detail over what it's basically about :p sorry) so after a few hours the movie was over and you and Medic were contemplating what to do since it was only 9. "Vell I brought wine so ve could have some." Medic said and you agreed and you went to get some glasses and Medic went to go get the wine. After a while you reached your limit and got some water, when you came back Medic was sitting in a corner. "Medic? Honey what are you doing in a corner?" You said as you went over to comfort him. He sniffled a little and said in a slur "You left *hic* me und I *hic* missed you." "Yep, he's drunk" you thought to yourself "Medic, sweetie I would never leave you. You know that don't you?" Medic looked at you with a surprised look "You vould not leave me? But you *hic* know vat I did. Are you *hic* afraid of me (Y/N)? Is zat vhy you *hic* stayed vith me?" Medic asked "Of course not Medic. I love you and that is why I've stayed with you." You said patting Medic's back. "You love me? But I'm a *hic* monster. I killed your boyfriend to be vith you." Medic said "I know what you did Medic but that was the past and we have each other now." In an instant Medic was hugging you crying "Just please don't leave me again." Medic pleaded and you promised to not leave without him. "Is he telling me how he feels when I leave for work or something?" You thought and Medic picked you up and carried you over to the couch and sat with you he was sniffling occasionally, still worried that you would leave him. "(Y/N) can ve cuddle?" Medic asked "Sure." You replied and Medic pulled you down to lay your head on his chest and he held you there. "Promise you von't leave me?" Medic asked "I promise." You said. "What am I gonna do with you?" You thought as you drifted off to sleep and surprisingly there were no nightmares. When Medic woke you up by purring like a cat which sounded more like a dog growling. "Medic what are you doing?" You asked "A cat imitation. Pet me und make me purr." "What?" "Make me purr." Medic said as he lifted your hand and placed it on his head. You gave in and petted him "Meow." Medic said "I don't know if he's still drunk or trying to be funny or cute." You thought and Medic lifted his head trying to tell you that he wanted you to scratch his chin. You gave in and scratched his chin causing him to once again purr like a cat. "Meow." Medic said again. "Medic it's late can we go back to sleep?" You asked hoping he would sleep this off. "Meow." He answered and he cuddled you until he fell asleep with you on his chest and him still holding you. "At least I'm not lonely anymore vith you fraüliene. Mein liebe." Medic said as he fell asleep. "He was lonely? The poor guy! At least he has someone now, he has me. It's no wonder he was worried about me leaving him and when I went to get water he said he missed me. The poor guy is lonely and just wants to be loved by someone who would accept him for who he is and accept his habits and tendencies regardless how violent and bloody he can be. At least I can be there for him, Medic isn't afraid of anything from what I've seen with the exception of losing me." You thought as you snuggled up to Medic and fell asleep.