A Doctor's Visit

During the night you were plagued by nightmares and Medic stayed with you in an attempt to comfort you. "Medic. I think I should see a doctor about this." He looked at you worridly and he kissed your forehead and said "Alright. Let's go, vhen you're ready zat is." And you both got ready and Medic took you to a doctor.
Time skip to the arriving at the doctor's
"Hello sir, hello ma'am. How may I help?" The receptionist asked "She has been getting horrible nightmares und ve vere vorried about it." Medic said while holding your hand. "Alright the doctor should call you in soon. I hope the doctor can help." "Thank you." With that you waited for ten minutes and the nurse called you in and you both followed the nurse to the assigned room. Once the doctor arrived s/he asked about the nightmares and you told him about some but left out the ones about Medic killing people. "I see... Has anything traumatic happened to you recently? Usually as vivid nightmares as you've been getting and the frequency of them are usually caused by something traumatic." "Well my sort of now ex boyfriend commited suicide a few weeks ago." "I'm so sorry for your loss." The doctor said "Though the strange thing is I don't get nightmares when Medic is with me." "Hmm. Well, chances are if you feel safe with him then you feel that nothing will hurt you when you're with him and the nightmares back off from your feeling of safety with him." The doctor explained and s/he also prescribed a medication for the nightmares that should make them less realistic and less frequent. So you thanked him/her and left.
Time skip to arriving home
"How do you feel?" Medic asked "Better. Now that I know what is causing these nightmares and how to fight them." You said as you took your medication and went back to sleep and Medic came with you because he wanted to make sure you wouldn't have nightmares and you were safe.
Time skip to the next morning
"How did you sleep?" Medic asked "Good. No nightmares so it's a start." You turned on the radio and it was playing When I See You Smile by Bad English and you heard Medic sing along to the lyrics "Sometimes I vonder how I'd ever make it through, through zis vorld vithout having you. I just vould not haff a clue. Cos sometimes it seems like zis vorld is closing in on me und zere's no vay of breaking free. Zen I see you reach for me. Sometimes I vant to give up, vant to give in, I vant to quit ze fight. Und zen I see you baby und everyzing's alright, everyzing's alright. Vhen I see you smile, I can face ze vorld. Oh. You know I can do anyzing. Vhen I see you smile, I see a ray of light. Oh. See it shining right through ze rain. Vhen I see you smile. Baby vhen I see you smile at me. Oh yeah. Baby zere's nozing in zis vorld zat can do vat a touch of your hand can do. It's like nozing zat I ever knew. Hey. Und vhen ze rain is falling, I don't feel it. Cos you're here vith me now. Und one look at you baby is all I'll ever need. It's all I'll ever need. Vhen I see you smile, I can face ze vorld. Oh. You know I can do anyzing. Vhen I see you smile. I see a ray of light, oh, I see it shining right through ze rain. Vhen I see you smile baby. Baby vhen I see you smile at me. Sometimes I vant to give up, I vant to give in, I vant to quit ze fight. Zen one look at you baby und everyzing's alright. Hey. Everyzing's alright, so right. Vhen I see you smile I can face ze vorld. Oh. You know I can do anyzing. Yeah. Vhen I see you smile I see a ray of light. Oh. I see it shining right through ze rain. Yeah. Vhen I see you smile yeah I can face ze vorld. Oh. You know I can do anyzing. Vhen I see you smile. Oh yeah. Baby vhen I see you smile. Smile at me." Medic turned around and saw you standing there and you walked over to him. "That was beautiful." "Liebe can I tell you somezing?" "Of course." "No one at ze RED base appreciated me. Except Heavy, he vas mein best friend. Everyone else took advantage of mein knowledge of medizine." You hugged Medic and he continued "You make me feel loved und someone loves me. Danke for making me feel loved." "Medic don't forget that I will always love you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I appreciate you and I love you for who you are." Medic hugged you and you gently kissed his forehead and he kissed you. You hugged him and patted him on the back. "That must be part of the reason why he wants me to come with him to his base if he's forced back." You thought.
A/N
I was trying so hard to not cry while writing this