Chapter Sixty-Eight

Start from the beginning

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

As soon as the clock hit zero I sprinted down the ramp, my eyes scanning the four divas still in the ring. Naomi and Cameron were locked up trying to pull each other down to the mat and Paige had Summer pinned in the corner of the ring with her boot. Naomi glanced towards me but I went straight for Paige yanking her by her hair to the mat. Summer was trying to catch her breathe so I focussed my attention on Paige pulling her to her feet and setting her up for a samoan drop. She began to kick wildly and I felt myself stumbling backwards as I lost my footing and to my surprise felt my back hit the ropes so I quickly let her go and she fell from my shoulders. As I spun around I realised she had gone over the top rope but she was still holding on for dear life so I began to kick her through the ropes trying to get her to let go.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

The clock began to count down again  but I paid no attention to who was coming as I continued to try push Paige off the ropes. Suddenly I was hammered from behind and the momentum knocked Paige down much to my relief but now I had two sets of boots stomping on me, the owners Summer and Alicia were teaming up to try get rid of me but I damn sure wasn't going down without a fight.  I did my best to shield myself from the blows and as soon as the opportunity arose I brought my leg up and kicked Alicia as hard as I could in the knee which immediately buckled and brought her down. In a split second Summer turned on her and tried to pull her to the ropes by her hair so I took the chance to roll away and get to my feet. As I leaned against the ropes to catch  my breathe I spotted Naomi lifting Cameron over the top rope so I took advantage and ran at them lifting them both over and throwing them from the ring.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

I crouched in wait as Brie came sprinting down the ramp and as soon as she was in the ring I began to kick her in the back trying to weaken her and keep her down. But of course Summer and Alicia who was surprisingly still in the ring teamed up again and jumped on Brie and I now it was an all out brawl, the four of us throwing punches and kicks at each other trying to wear each other down.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Charlottes entrance n the ring was met with a boot from Brie square in her face and as she dropped Alicia took the opportunity to try pick her up and try toss her from the ring but Charlotte was clever and hooked her feet in the bottom rope making it harder for Alicia to try push her out. Meanwhile Brie had  gone for Summer slamming her into the mat with a Bella buster then she got her into a yes lock, I guess she wanted to make Summer suffer a little before she tossed her from the ring. I chose to go after Alicia who still had Charlotte tangled in the ropes. Bouncing off the ropes I flew at them both drop kicking Alicia in the back and as she dropped Charlotte pounced on her and began to slam her head into the mat repeatedly.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

I watched as Natalya came running down the ramp, her eyes focussed on me. As soon as she was in the ring I ran at her spearing her into the mat then I was set upon by Charlotte as she dragged me by my hair to the opposite side of the ring. she pulled me up to me knees and I managed to land an uppercut in her stomach then Brie flew from the side knocking us both onto the mat. As I glanced around I realised she had gotten rid of Summer and Alicia was out as well. Now it was down to Brie, Natalya, Charlotte and I with Becky left to come. Brie focussed her attention on Charlotte and Natalya came for me so I scrambled to my feet and she immediately grabbed my arm and tried to toss me into the ropes to catch me with a clothesline but I used the momentum to swing her into the ropes and as she bounced back I raised my foot and nailed her square in the face. It was now or never, I had to get her out of the ring. As fast as I could I picked her up and lifted her over my shoulder before running straight for the ropes, I threw my body at them letting go of Natalya and she flew from my shoulders straight into the barriers.