Ch.1 Reflection

Book 3 is here! I am so excited to finally write this story, and I hope you all are excited too. So here it is, get ready for some for fantasy, drama, along with some new characters in book 3 of the 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High' series, enjoy :)

Elena Jensen, also known as Raven Queen stared at her refection on a mirror that hung in the kitchen of her house. She made sure her edgy makeup was neat and her dark hair was brushed down her shoulders. Every time she looked at her reflection, she saw her mother, the Evil Queen. Everyone said that she looked just like her mother, but Elena wasn't evil like her mother, she was one of the sweetest people ever. But she does contain her dark magic, ever since she had gotten rid of her mother when she somehow escaped from her mirror prison, her powers had came back, and so had her memories.

"Elena are you ready to go?" Olivia Morgan entered with her backpack.

Olivia, who was also Apple White, daughter of Snow White, was Raven's roommate. Elena had moved in with Olivia when she came to Storybrooke, the mysterious town they lived in. The town the Evil Queen put everyone in in a curse she cast before, but Elena was able to break the curse and bring back everyone's memories, but she wasn't able to fully break the curse, they were still trapped in Storybrooke, and there doesn't seem to be a way out.

It was now a Monday morning, and the girls were getting ready to go to school.

"Yeah let me just get my stuff" Elena said as she went to the couch and got her school stuff.

As she was getting her stuff, Olivia checked herself in the mirror.

"Elena" she said "Since your mother is in mirror prison, does that mean she can travel through any mirror?"

"Huh" Elena said as she thought about it "I'm not sure".

"Because ever since she was put back in mirror prison, I always feel like she's staring at me whenever I look at a mirror".

"I feel the same way too, but it's okay, at least she wont hurt us anymore, I hope".

Just then Olivia's phone made a ring indicating that she got a text, she saw that it was from her friend Macy Turner, also known as Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

"Hey" Olivia said to Elena "Macy just texted me saying that school starts in 15 minutes, we gotta go".

"All right" Elena said as they headed towards the door.

But before she made it to the door, Elena took one more glance at the mirror, and then headed out.

(Flashback) In Wonderland, inside the Jabberwock's castle, was a mirror hanging on a wall, and inside that mirror, was a mirror prison, and inside that prison, was the most feared and dangerous villain of all, the Evil Queen. She was used to her mirror prison, but being in the flipped side of the mirror meant that she couldn't see her own reflection, but the world on the other side. But today, she noticed a crack on once of mirrors, a crack created by Courtly Jester when she was kicked into the mirror. If only she could've fully smashed the mirror, then the Evil Queen would be free. But instead, the crack gave the Queen an idea. She then turned to another mirror which showed her daughter in Storybrooke glancing at the mirror before leaving her house.

"Oh Raven dear" she said with an evil smile "Just because I'm trapped in here again doesn't mean I'll find an escape again, I will be back no matter how long it takes".

She then looked down and saw all of the mirror shards on the floor from her last attempts to escape, but everything she tried failed, but this time, she knew her idea wouldn't fail.

"I guess it's time for you to meet my new helper" she grinned.

Using her dark magic, the Queen gathered all of the mirror shards and started to combine them together until it formed a purple blob.

"And now for the finishing touch" she said with a sneaky smile.

She went to the cracked mirror and started to push the blob through the crack, but as she pushed harder, she was able to create more cracks on the mirror as it then shattered into shards. The blob then poured out from the mirror, the Queen tried to put her hand out the mirror, but she found that she still wasn't able to get out. She just watched as the blob poured onto the floor and began to swish to the center of the throne room.

"Yes" she smiled.

She then watched as the blob started to form into a girl. A girl magenta colored hair and a gothic black and silver dress. After it had fully formed into a girl, the girl headed out of the throne room.

"Yes" the Queen smiled "Go on younger me, go find Raven, embrace her to be evil, convince her to let me out, show her who she is designed to be, make her follow her destiny ".

She then turned to another mirror and watched as Elena and Olivia drove in Elena's car.

"Oh Raven" the Queen said with an evil smile "Soon you will be just like me, no matter how long it takes, you will follow your destiny, whether you like it or not".

                                     (Art by prince.ivy.freshplinfa)