Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Flash-Forward 

I woke up in KQBC Channel 3 news station, finding that I was chained up to one of the chairs at the news desk.

A really bright spot light was pointed straight at me.

I sighed, looking around. "That's right. Dallas. The home of big hair and horrible presidents."

I heard a familiar-sounding voice. "And the trap you just walked into. Unfortunately, you're not the fly I was hoping to catch."

"Oh, so the mystery guest makes an appearance," I told her. "Why don't you do me a favor? Come a little closer so I can sort of see you." The figure walked closer, revealing it was Lily. "Mom? It's been a long time."

Lily smirked smugly.

I was overwhelmed by the shock of seeing her in addition to whatever she did to me, falling unconscious once again.

    *******     

I woke again, feeling very ill, weakly looking around. "Mom? Are you still here?"

Lily walked toward me, eventually circling behind me. "I'm so sorry. I don't think I can save you. You've been poisoned with werewolf toxin. Without proper treatment, you'll die soon."

I was alarmed by this news, but not surprised, looking up at Lily. "Okay, Mom, listen. While you're still here, there's something that's been nagging at me for... a long time. I'm so sorry."

Lily pretended to be touched by this news for a moment, laughing in amusement. "'Mom'? Wow. You must really be having a bad trip. Your mother's been dead for years."

My vision faded around the edges for a moment. I narrowed my eyes to see better.

The hallucination of Lily faded away, replaced by another woman.

My vision was still too blurry for me to make out the huntress' form.

I was stunned, realization the werewolf venom was causing me to hallucinate Lily. "You're not my mother."

The huntress kicked me in the face.