"ight , well would it be best if you come to my crib . so you know i can show you my closet and get a sense of what im use to" i nodded given that it wasn't a bad idea.

"okay thats cool. well ill be by your house lets say 2pm?" i asked Jaz got big eyes and started jumping up and down mouthing 'let me come'.

" yea that sounds perfect."

"okay and i also have an assistant that will be coming with me if that is okay?"

"yea its fine ma" he said

"okay well see you tomorrow Mr.Beckam." i said before handing up the phone. i looked over at Jaz and she started screaming out .

"i hope that assistant you talked about is me." she said giving me the side eye.

"ofcourse . but don't be acting out .we gotta be professional. " i said as i started typing this meeting into my calendar on my laptop.

"girl you of all people should know i know when to be professional. im good " she cheesed

" okay well ill pick you up at 1pm be outside or your gonna get left." i said getting right back to work as she nodded and heading out my office.

---------------------------------

Beckam P.O.V

I sat in the studio just chilling in Teyana's studio session. she just dropped her album and i was cool with shorty so she had invited me to hear her new shit before it drop. i nodded my head to the beat as she started singing on it . she could really go in on the beat. she came out and started rewinding the music and listening to it. i watched her smile and give her producer a high five before coming over to me and sitting next to me on the couch.

"you feeling it ?" she asked

i nodded ." yeah your voice go in on any beat you know that " i laughed nudging her .

"thanks " she cheesed as she sat back.

"so what nigga this song about ?" i smirked looking over at her . she started laughing .

"excuse me?" she said through her giggles .

"you heard me "

"well if you must know its for my new boo . " she blushed

"what's his name ?' i asked sitting up.

"Iman Shumpert"

"that nigga that play for Cleveland ?' i asked whipping my head her way .

"yea " she nodded her head .

"that's wassup, that's the homie. I'm happy for you sis " i cheesed .

"what about you, what happened to Genie i thought you really liked her ?" she asked me

I sighed. It was true. I was fooling around with the tennis player Genie Bouchard at first until shit started to get real. A nigga started catching feeling for shawty and I was ready to actually cuff little mama. That was until I found out she was fucking around with one of my niggas as well and everything went down hill from there. she been on a niggas back ever since she found out that I found out but I aint been answering her. I mean I did have feelings for little mama but, once trust is out the window that's it. its hard as fuck gaining that shit back from me.

"can't trust little mama." i sighed.

"what happened ?"

"she was fucking around with my nigga Drake same time she was fucking around with me. remember when the shade room dropped that picture of them all hugged up at the all-star game.same time she told me she was sick. " I said as if I was unfazed by it when I was really still hurt.

"damn . and i know you was really ready to settle down with little mama too.... how about i hook you up with someone ?" she asked getting all happy .

"i was feeling ya friend. " i said cheesing

"which one?" she asked rubbing her hands together.

"the one that had me at her son's party"

"ooooo check you out wanting to be a step daddy " she laughed

"aye ?" i said getting her attention. she looked over at me .

"im just playing , but ight ill see what i can do " she cheesed standing up.

************************************************************

- Anaya in the MM