Chapter 12 - Coughed Spluttered Murmured and Stuttered

"Almost here!" Danielle said. "Exit 95."

"Yay! I get to share a tent with you guys!" I said.

"Oop, my phone's ringing, Maya, can you get that?" Danielle asked. Maya nodded.

"Hello, this is Maya Lawson from the Freida Industries, how may I help you?"

"Maya?" I heard a manly voice say. Maya put it on speaker. "It's Preston. I called to tell you that the boys are crashing your girly sleepover and staying in your tent!"

Those little shits!

"What? You guys are staying in your own tent!" Maya said.

"Nope. We came up with the idea to stay in your tent so if something happens, the boys will be here to save you!" He explained.

"Wow thanks," Danielle said. "It was only supposed to be us! We didn't have a say in this."

"Oh well. We're almost here."

"Same."

"Well, goodbye." Preston hung up and everybody started to rant about it.

"Wait," Ariel said. "Why aren't we freaking out?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why am I not freaking out?"

"Still what?" Danielle asked.

"I'm sitting in the car with famous gaming YouTubers and going camping with YouTubers and they're all attractive, so why am I not freaking out?"

"I don't follow. What makes us so special?" I said.

"You guys are the famous MCMinecrafty, DanielleDoesntPlayGames, and Lottie4DayZ, why am I not fangirling to the max? And I'm going camping with you guys, BajanCanadian, ASFJerome, TBNRFrags, and TheNoochM. Why am I not dead?" Ari fangirled.

"Oh." Maya said. "I thought we were just normal people."

"Maya–"

"No, no, it's fine. If you only consider us as famous YouTubers, it's your opinion." She said cooly. Okay, pointing the obvious out, she was offended. I am too, I just don't show it. But it hurts to know people only think of you as a famous YouTuber, and not just a normal person.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant that," Ariel said. "I meant, I meant, I, meant, I'm sorry."

"What the hell was that?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, you like coughed, spluttered, murmured and then stuttered." I said.