Chapter 11 - MissMunchingBrotato

"No way!" I said, while munching on some Chex Mix. Even though Danielle is my best friend, there is still some things I don't know about her. For instance, she is telling about the time she was putting on some makeup, and then Mitch scared her and she got lipstick all over her face. "Holy shit, do you remember when I had the hugest crush on MunchingBrotato?" Okay, I'm still embarrassed about this shit. I had the biggest crush on MunchingBrotato (or Tyler if you prefer). I would skype him all the time, and holy fucking shit, he was motherfucking attractive. We even dated for like, 2 years. I would secretly call myself Charlotte Christie, because I felt like I was in love. I just, those were dark times, yo.

"Holy hell, yes!" Maya said. "Calling yourself Charlotte Christie and MissMunchingBrotato. You were so annoying back then."

"I walked in on you and him skyping," Dani said. "I love you, Tyler." she mocked.

"Shut the fuck up. I can feel you mind-fucking Mitch." I said.

"Wow," Ariel said. "You guys are weird. Hell, you guys talk about mind-fucking and the YouTubers you have a crush on. You're loving your own kind."

"Perks of being in the gaming YouTube section, you get to skype your crush if you do something with them." Danielle pointed out.

"True," Maya agreed.

"So," Ariel said. "Who did you guys have a crush on, for the YouTubers?"

"I liked Jason, y'know MinecraftUniverse. Attractive as fuck, that kid." Danielle said.

"I liked Jordan, remember? I used to skype him. You guys were jealous as hell." Maya said.

"Jordan was only my friend, but he was like a brother. We could be related, just not in looks. I could imagine, Charlotte Maron." I said.

"Jordan hated me," Danielle said. "Hated me because I dated Nick."

"Yeah, that was like 3 years ago. Jick is my OTP." Maya said. "Lottie and I used to imagine Jick smut."

"Wow." Ariel said. "How many people have you guys dated?"

"Four, I think. Does current one count?" I said.

"No fucking way, Lottie." Danielle said. "No fucking way. I'll beat him up, if he hurts you."

"I knew you guys were going to get together." Maya said. "What, it's been like 5 years? You finally got the courage to ask Jerome out?"

"I never asked him," I said. "I asked him what we were. Apparently, we're Good Inmate, Bad Inmate."

"Did you tell Ryan?" Ariel said. "That you need Warden Freeman?"

"Yeah, I have to hit him up on Skype. Maybe this weekend, we can invite everybody for hide and seek. Noah, Preston, Sky, Ryan, Jordan, Mitch, Us, Jerome, Mat, Minecraft Finest, Quentin, everybody. One big Minecraft family. I can fucking imagine, I would be with all of my friends, and plus, I haven't talked to Danny in forever," I said. "Danny is one of my boy BFF's. And we're now going back to evolution of YouTube crushes and boyfriends."

"Who have you dated?" Ariel said.

"For one, Dani, Maya, and me have all dated one person in common."

"Mister Nick Fenton." she gritted her teeth. "Nick Fenton."

"Why are you so pissed?" Ariel asked.

"Nick seemed like the good guy. Straight A's, bunch of friends, history of cute girlfriends. On the inside, he was a fucking douche. He wanted to sleep with all of us. So we all broke up with him, because we didn't want to lose our virginity to some douche like him." Dani explained.

"Oh," Ariel sighed.

"Okay, I've dated four. Nick, Tyler, Noah, and Mat." I said.

"I've dated four." Maya said. "Jordan, Taylor, Nick, and Danny."

"I've dated three," Dani said. "Nick, Quentin, and Preston."

"Holy shit," Ariel said. "I've never dated a YouTuber. Can you guys hook me up with one?"

"Same," said Maya.

"Oh shut up Maya. I promise I'll hook you up with like Jason or Sky. Attractive little fuckers. Sky can like serenade you."

"And Ariel, who do you like?"

"Mat."