Chapter 10 - The Boy Is After Me

"What?"

"I said pack up, we're going." Jerome demanded.

"Where?"

"Outside."

"Why are we packing?"

"WE'RE GOING CAMPING!" He said.

"Okay." I said. "Did you remind everyone?"

"Yeah." I looked at my computer screen. "Let me just tell everyone." I faced the screen where the the Skype call had just been. So much for telling everybody. I sighed, turned off my monitor, and walked over to my closet. Jerome was still standing in the doorway.

"Well, are you going to help?"

"Sure." He walked over and I went to go get a pair of shoes. I bent over to grab them and Jerome took the opportunity of slapping my ass.

"I hate you." I said.

"Oh, but you love me too." He smirked. I swear, one day I will kick his ass. I picked up the shoes and put them in my backpack, and grabbed clothes, a bikini, a cover up, undergarments, and a bunch of random shit that I needed. I saw a chance where Jerome was not paying attention, and I slapped him.

"Haha, you bitch! Gotcha!" I stood there for a few seconds before I realized I needed to go. I ran away, down the steps, through the living room, running in between Mat and Maya, splitting up Mitch and Dani's kiss, out the door and down the street.

"Help!" I screamed. "The bacca is after me!" I turned around, and saw Jerome sprint behind me, and I ran faster. Track practice really payed off. I did long strides to get away, but he was still running faster than me. I noticed he had the dart gun that we shot Dani and Mitch with. I stopped, and he was about 5 feet away. "Come at me bro!" I said, while strafing so I wouldn't get hit. Before I knew it, he dropped the gun and tackled me to the ground and tickled me.

"Jerome!" I said with too many giggles to count. "Stop it!"

"Never!" He exclaimed. I broke free from his grasp and ran to get the gun, and then sprinted home. I got the rest of my stuff packed and ready to go. I heard footsteps, and the girls appeared in my room.

"Need help?" Aria asked.

"Nope. You?"

"We al finished packing. Looks like were all sharing a tent together." Maya said.

"Really?"

"That or we have to go with one of the boys."

"I'll take you guys anyday." I said. "Who's vehicle are we taking?"

"We are taking Danielle's, and the boys are taking Jerome's." Maya explained.

"Well, we better get our trunk filled so we can head out!" Danielle said. I grabbed my bags, while Dani, Aria, and Maya went to go get their stuff. I trudged down the stairs, and then leaned against a wall. I continued my trek out to the car. Live long and prosper, go figure. I stepped out of the house, walking to Dani's yellow Jeep Wrangler. I dropped some stuff off of the ground, and then opened the back of the Jeep and heaved my stuff in. The girls came out and followed suit.

"Dani's driving, but who is sitting where?" Ariel asked.

"Okay. Let me settle this. Bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?" My finger landed on Maya who said 10. I counted, and it landed on Ariel. "Right foot out. Bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish. How many pieces do you wish?" It landed on Maya again.

"Seven." I counted to seven, and so on and so on. Dani drove, Maya sat in the passenger's seat, and Aria sat with me in the back. I climbed in through Maya's door, and so did Ariel.

This will be good.