Chapter 22 - Goodbye

I cried. It hurt, but it felt so good. I made more indents in my arm. My hand slipped, and I cut deep. I cried out, and I crawled on the ground to find Jerome. I left a blood trail, and I never felt so depressed in my life. I pressed on, hearing Jerome's voice in his room. I burst open the door.

"No! No! Rematch!" He yelled. "Lottie?"

"Help." I said.

"What do you need help with?" He was still looking at his monitor. He turned to me and I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Are you on your period or some shit?" He looked at the blood trail hopefully.

"No," I weakly called out. "Do we have a first aid kit?"

"Yeah," He scratched his neck. "It's over here." I slowly got up from the floor, and I sat on his chair, holding up my wrist. He returned with the first aid kit. He took one look at my wrist, and then my 'area', and then suddenly realized it wasn't my period.

"Lottie," he was shocked. "Why?" He dropped everything and pulled me up by my shoulders. I rested my forehead on his and sighed.

"Because. I'm sad. I have shit to do and I never do it. Jerome, why me? Why would they ask me for the job?"

"I don't know, sweetheart." He took his head off of my forehead, and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back, and the kiss got more heated as the minutes went by. I broke from him as my legs were rested on his waist and I was breathing slowly. I leaned back for more, and he turned his head away. I jumped down, and looked at him quizzically.

"Let's just tape your arm up and just go."

*

"Man!" I sighed, closing my eyes and reopening them as I was skyping with Natalie. "I want some pie!" She giggled, and I chuckled. "Up for some Quakecraft with Jordan?"

"Definitely." I added Jordan to the call, and he answered.

"Hey, can I add Nick to the call?" He asked.

"Um, sure." I said. Jordan knew how much I hated Nick, why is he doing this to me? Whatever. I'll just ask him later. I gulped down some OJ, and reopened my Minecraft. I logged into the Hypixel server, and went into the Quakecraft lobby. "Quakecraft guys. 0-0 Sero."

"Alright." Everybody warped into the lobby, and some lucky viewers got in with us too.

'TwilightPrincess: holy crap its nfen and lottie!!! are u guys still dating??'

I sighed. "Lottie," Nick said. "I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while."

"Just," I said "Tell me later." Jordan and Natalie were silently breathing in the background. Everyone was too focused to talk.

'CaptainSparklez won with the Basic Railgun'

"Damn you, Jordan." I said.

"Dammit, Jordan."

"Well, um, can we end the call for a minute? Everybody wants to talk to me." I ended the call with a swift click, and then I called Nick. "What did you want to say, Nick?"

"I've been thinking, and I really miss you. I'm sorry about what I did to you, Danielle, and Maya."

"Nick, give it a rest. I haven't talked to you in three years since that happened. But really? You waited this long just to apologize?"

"I don't know what else to do, Lottie. I've been thinking about it for a while. I miss you. I want you back."

"Too bad, you should of done it sooner and I would be all yours." I ended the call, and called Jordan. "Hey broski!"

"Hey dude." Jordan said. "Can you come over to my new condo later? I have something to tell you."

"Yeah sure. I have to go. Natalie's calling me."

"Yeah, bye." Jordan said. I hung up once again, and called Natalie.

"What the fuck was that you and Nick talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Charlotte Marie–"

"Okay. Three years ago, Nick dated me. He only wanted sex, so I left him. There."

"Excuse me? I want excruciating detail."

"Okay, again. 36 months ago, Nick Fenton asked me out. Not two weeks later, he was begging me for sex. I said no, and left. There."

"What about Jerome?" I shivered just thinking about him. It's been a few days since what happened when I started cutting again.

"We're fine."

"You're a jag. Just tell me."

"I don't really know. I cut myself by accident." Lies. "And I went to ask him if he could patch up my arm a bit. He did it, but he immediately told him to leave right after."

"Well, McDonalds is calling me to buy some nugs, so I have to go. Bye!"

"Bye."

*

I knocked on Jordan's condo door, and he answered straight away.

"Hey, Jordy."  I hugged him.

"Hey, Lottie." I let go and admired the scene. Beautiful city lights were overlooked in this. I would kill for this view.

"So, what did you want me here for?" He leaned in and straight up kissed me. And instead of repelling the kiss, I melted into it. His soft lips glided easily against mine. He moved towards the wall and pressed my back to it. I broke it off, kept my arms around his neck, and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and continued to make out with me. I moaned softly as he placed kisses on my neck. I arched up against him. He layed me down softly on the counter, and took off my shirt. Why am I doing this? Jerome was my true lover, and I wasn't going to let and man or woman stop that. But yet I felt pleasured with Jordan. His kisses were passionate and sweet, while Jerome's were short and sour. I need to let loose tonight, so I did. I kept holding on to Jordan, and he tried to unhook my bra. He finally got it off and threw it at the wall. His hands ran over my breasts, and I moaned once again, but this time, louder. I pulled his shirt off, and I pressed my chest to his. I let him have me just for tonight. Just tonight.

*

"Bye!" I said to Danielle and Mitch, who were about to board the flight back to Canada. I haven't told anybody about what happened with Jordan that one night. I hugged Mitch and Dani, and I waved as they held hands and walked to the boarding area. They kissed and departed to different flights, Danielle's to Vancouver and Mitch's to Montreal. I stood there with Ariel, Jerome, Mat, and Preston. Preston said goodbye, and I saw him sneak a kiss on Ari. He booked it to the Texas boarding area. Mitch was waiting for Mat at the Montreal area. The crowd disappeared until it was small. I grabbed Jerome's hand, and intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked a little hesitant at first, but relaxed a bit later. Ariel, Jerome, and I exited the airport and hopped in the car. I looked at my bandaged wrist and remembered the scars.

A/N: The ending of the story is up! If you liked this story, please share and comment if you would like a sequel to Scars and some name ideas! Natalie will be moved to a main character if voted enough for a sequel. Love you guys!