As I was making the last batch my brother Jake walked in in his basketball shorts shirtless with a groggy expression. He plopped on the chair eyes half open. Dozens of girls would kill to see my stepbrother shirtless and they had good reason. Jake is what you would call a muscle head. He obsessed over staying fit but wasn't disgustingly fit. He is lean with arms and legs that are well sculpted. He barely has a four pack even though he swears its a six pack, its a four pack.

Jake not only had a well defined body but he also had a face to go with it. Dark brown eyes closer to black that could pierce you to your seat. A nose that has a slight bump at the bridge, thin pink lips and a square jaw that alone was perfect. Yes my brother is hot.

"Morning Jake."

He gave a loud grunt in response. I took out a mug looking over at him. My brother is hot but defitnely not a morning person.

"Long night, huh."

He didn't speak only letting out another grunt. I grabbed a plate of pancakes and drowned them with maple syrup just the way Jake liked it. When I placed the plate in front of him his eyes widened as he practically inhaled his food.

I knew that would wake him up. I cleaned up after myself as Jake eat half of the pancakes I made but that was why I made so many. I grabbed a couple pancakes for myself when the back door opened, Melissa walked in holding my red pea coat. She wore a blue dress that reached mid thigh exposing her perfect legs,a few beaded necklaces that hung around her neck were now tangled, and stellitos in her hand. Her bleached blonde hair frizzed, her lipstick smudged over her left cheek and her eyeliner smudged to the sides of her face. Her perfect dark eyes were red from her night that obviously just ended.

She stumbled to the bathroom without a word as usual. Jake and I didn't pay attention to her instead we ate in silence.

A few minutes later Melissa walked in in her bathrobe her make up wiped clean to reveal her tan flawless skin, her hair pulled back in to a high ponytail and that perfect grin on her face.

" Mornin' all." she said in a cheeky tone

Melissa sat by Jake across from me. She had a good night.

" How was your latest party?" I asked not really caring

Melissa beamed and pulled my plate across the table digging in to my breakfast.

"It was a blast Warren knows how to please a gal." she said with a mouthful of food.

Funny that it was Tyson's party but I had a feeling she was "pleased" in a different way. Not wanting any details in what my sister did I gave her a smile that was meant to show I my approval but I'm sure I was grimacing.

Jake laughed at my face conforming my guess.

"Sorry I just don't want to hear that." I admitted.

Melissa grabbed more pancakes in to her plate. She shrugged.

" Your both immature children." she said with another mouthful.

For a skinny girl she could eat but never outside of this house. In front of people she takes little bites but at home she leaves no pan untouched. Jake reached over the table and grabbed my mug washing down his breakfast.

"Hey!"

Ignoring me Jake said

"Children who were safely tucked in our own beds."

Melissa laughed barely keeping her food in her mouth.

" Oh please I saw you last night sneaking out of the house with Cindy who by the way I just passed outside."