Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR

Börja om från början

“Fine but as soon as you’re done with them call me, okay.” He said seriously, I nodded as he finally leaned down again and kissed me even harder, I opened my eyes in the kiss and saw my watch.

“Harry I’m going to be late, I have to go. Bye babe love you,” I said grabbing my keys by the door

“Bye you guys,” I blew a kiss and waved off to Lou and El

“Bye love good luck,” Louis said with El saying a small bye.

I pulled out and as soon as I began to drive my nerves caught up with me.

I finally got home thank god, next time flats all the way! I set my keys down in the table by the door. Even though my feet hurt like hell I was so happy. If you’re wondering I got the job at H&M, and I love my boss. She’s like Emm but with less sass. Oh how I miss him.

I walked into the Kitchen and set down the bags, I kind of hit up the bakery next to the shop after the interview. I didn’t bother with the other two because I felt like new home new interest so cheer and stuff was out the way.

“Harry! Louis! Ellie! Are you guys home?” I yelled running up the stairs with my heels in hand. I opened Harry’s door but it was empty.

“Woopdy doo im home alone” note sarcasm.

I walked back down to kitchen in socks this time. I sat on the kitchen island and pulled out my phone. Twitter sounded interesting at the time. I turned on my phone and immediately smiled at my lock screen, it was a picture of Harry I took that day he asked me to be his girlfriend and he was asleep.

I opened my twitter app and scrolled through until I saw tweets by Alfie, Marcus, Zoella, Joe, and Louise. I exited and went to YouTube and watched their latest vlogs. It showed when I was waving them over to the table and when I fangirled over them, oh god. They ended the vlog with the group picture that the waitress took.

I went back to twitter and group tweeted them, ‘loved the new vlog’.  Me being curious I entered Harry Styles girlfriend in the search bar. The amount of tweets were crazy, most hate but I got over it, then the I smiled at the tweets that complimented me and said how happy I made Harry. After a while I saw a trend called #HarrysGFname. I clicked on it and saw the numerous tweets that were trying to guess my name some funny and others really trying. I retweeted the funny ones.

I heard the lock click and immediately I shut my phone off and stood waiting for Harry to enter.

“Alexis are y- oh you’re home,” I ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug ever. Eleanor must have went with them cause she was right behind Louis. “How was the interview?”

“Well if you all can join me in the kitchen,” I pulled Harry along and sat them down, I went to the fridge and took out the cheese cake, “you all this is a memory starter, I want you all to take a look at the new H&M assistant manager, well starting on Monday but yeah!” I pulled out the lanyard with an ID card.

“Wow congrats,” Louis said

“Woohoo discount!” I chuckled at El’s comment

“Congrats babe now is that cheese cake?” I rolled my eyes at Harry and cut into the cake. As we were eating Louis and Eleanor engulfed in their own conversation. I looked at Harry as he took in a fork full of cake.

I leaned towards his ear. “Did you know H&M sells really really sexy night wear,” I kissed his ear, he stop chewing and gave a big swallow, “some night wear that should be on the floor right now.” I went back to eating my small piece as Harry just stood still wide eye.

“Mate are you okay?” Louis said patting him on the back, Harry shook out of it,

“Yeah ye- yeah just fine I yeah.” He took another quick scoop in his mouth but I couldn’t contain my horny teenage hormones that were anxious to be released. I slid my hand across his thigh and to the middle and pressed down. He jumped in his seat dropping his fork loudly,

“Fuck,” he let out the profanity in a growl. He turned to me and grabbed my hand yanked it away, “Stop” he said through gridded teeth, I smirked and my sex roared loud through my body. He turned serious back to his plate. I bit down on my lip, I wanted him, now…

I leaned to whisper in his ear, “I want you Harry, I want you to make me say your name, Harry” I moaned the last part,

“That’s it,” he growled, “Lou I’m going to bed,” I heard harry say, I had already started walking to the stairs, I turned to see Harry heavily panting with his eyes dark and mad. I started to run up the stairs. Harry caught up with me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me into my room.

When he put me down he slammed me into the wall and

~~~

There will be a part two to this but ur comments and votes will earn them… and I say it’s worth it

-a