Chapter 18- Date Night Ends At Police Station

Start from the beginning

“Don’t worry about it! Go learn.” 

“Ms. Clark come back here!”

“No!” I yell and walk out to my car. 

Jenny sits on my bed as I get ready to go out with Joey. I have on leggings and a cute long shirt with my favorite uggs. Jenny curls my hair and does my makeup. I looked pretty. My phone goes off. It’s the song Happy Never After by Megan and Liz. It’s Luke’s ringtone. “Did you leave yet?” 

“Why do you care Luke?”

“Before you do anything stupid. I want you to know I love you. I’m only doing this because I want you to not get in trouble and I don’t want to lose my job,” he said as I roll my eyes. 

“Luke, I love you too, but maybe it was just meant to be sibling love. I understand all that. Now I have to go. Good bye!”

“Bye Lele.”

I sat there for a second. My mom bursts through the door. “Leigha Nicole! A young man is at the door. He says he’s here for a date. What the hell happened with Luke?”

“He broke up with me Mom. I’m fine. Call Janey. I think she knows everything. Bye love you. Thanks Jen.”

“I’ll see you at the party in a bit,” she says with a small smile.

“Ok. Love you guys.”

I walk down to see my brother and Luke talking to Joey. “Hey guys!” I say faking a smile.

“Hi Leigha. You look beautiful,” Joey says scanning me over.  Instantly, I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. 

“Damn right she does,” Luke whispers and Benny elbows him. 

“Thanks Joey. You don’t look too shabby yourself.”

“Be safe! And don’t hurt my little sister!” Benny yells as we walk out the door. 

Leidy’s (Bently’s girlfriend) POV: 

I stand in the background and watch as Luke and Ben oversee Leigha leaving. I didn’t know until Luke and Leigha broke up that it was basically an illegal relationship. You would have never thought because they act so normal towards each other. Luke looks hurt as he watchsLeigha smile and laugh with the other guy. It didn’t take a genius to see that. We were going on a double date with Luke and the bitch that made him break up with Leigha. 

I quickly fix my hair and we leave in Ben’s new mustang. We stop to get Luke’s date. Luke fakes a smile and goes to get her. She is pretty, but not what I expected. I realize she was a lot older than us. I climb into the front seat and let them sit in the back together. “Maybell, this is my best friend Ben and his girlfriend Leidy,” Luke said as the car took off again. 

“Just call me May and nice to meet you all,” she says grinning. 

“So May, you are a teacher right?” Ben asks. He grabbed my hand under the table. 

“Yeah, I teach art and love it,” she says smiling. 

“Oh so you know Janey and Ed.”

“Um yeah. How do you know them?” She questions. 

“I’m their nanny and well through Luke.”

“Oh awesome,” she said smiling. Ben gets a call and walks away. 

“Ben looks really familiar,” May says quietly. 

“Um he’s Leigha’s brother and he was an undercover cop at our school,” Luke states quietly. 

“Right. Now I remember,” she says smiling. “How did you and Ben meet?”

“Um. Well I was really drunk one night and he arrested me, but he knew me from Ed and Janey’s. So he took me to his house and let me sleep. Then in the morning he made me breakfast and we started talking after that. 

“Guys, I’m sorry to cut this short, but my sister was just brought into the police department. I have to go save her ass before my mom finds out,” Ben says as Luke bursts out laughing. 

“I sure hope you're talking about Lee,” Luke said.

“Yeah I am. She went to a party and got in a fist fight. The cops were called because they were loud. To make it worse she’s drunk,” Ben says laughing. We got in the car and dropped May off. 

“Luke, wanna come in?” She questions biting her lip looking disgustingly unattractive, but trying to be seductive. 

“No sorry. I have papers to grade,” Luke says smirking. Ben and I both knew he would end up caring for Leigha. 

“Oh ok,” she says closing the door and with that we pull away. 

“I’m picking Leigha up now,” Ben says smiling. Not five minutes later we show up next to the police station. 

“I’m coming in with you,” Luke says pushing his way through the car. 

“Whatever. You both can come.” I grab his hand and we all walk through the door. 

“Bennayyyyy! Leidyyyy! And Luke. Hey guys,” Leigha says trying to stand up. 

“Lee, what happened?” Ben asked. 

“Some girl said no one would date me. So I punched her and said I dated a teacher so suck on them apples,” Leigha says seriously. “I think I broke her nose,” she whispers. 

We all stared at her, shocked that she is this drunk. This is so unlike her. 

“Where’s your date Leigha?”

“Banging the chick I punched,” she tells us sadly. 

“Really?”

“No, but that’s what she was doing before I punched her,” she says with a smile. 

Author's Note: Hey bitches. Lol that chapter. Sorry for the wait <3 

I'm to lazy to do a dialogue thingy. So erm meow. What's gonna happen next? mwhaha honestly i don't even know yet :p

edited