Chapter 50:Soulmate

Chapter 50

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I snuggled under the cool sheet, groaning when I felt a hand remove itself from around me. "Stay" I ordered groggily. "I can't, my shift is almost over. I can't be selfish and keep this miracle to myself" he said leaning down to kiss me on the cheek. I sat up to see him already by the door, "Bye Hayden" I whispered as he walked out. I slid back under the sheets and feigned sleep, waiting for the next person to come.

I heard the door open. Soft footsteps were heard on the tile floor. Showtime... I felt the bed dip, and I returned my breathing back to normal. A hand began to run through my hair. He sighed, "When will you ever wake up Nyla" he questioned. "I'm sorry...I should've been there...I should've came after you when I still had the chance...before you left off with Hayden. I regret being an asshole to you...you deserved way better." he whispered. I felt my heart flutter. Okay keep it together Nyla... I keep forgetting that I only dreamed about his romantic side...I only dreamed that he came back and confessed his love to me... none of it was real. I haven't seen or known the real Aiden since the day before I left off with Hayden.

I felt him lay down behind me, holding me around the waist. I couldn't control it anymore. I slowly opened my eyes, placing my hands on his, "I miss you, Aiden" I whispered. I felt him tense up. I chuckled and turned around in his arms. He stared at me wide eyed, "How long have you been awake" he asked in shock. "Umm...since Hayden was here earlier today" I said smiling at him. He pulled me closer to him, "I miss you too Nyla" he whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around him, smiling widely. "So how was it....a whole year without me...no arguing, no confusion... wasn't it great" I said pulling back to look at him. He lifted an eyebrow, "No arguments? You must be forgetting the fact that I'm badass...I argue for fun...and just to annoy people like Hayden" he said smugly. I rolled my eyes, "I don't see how your brothers deal with you" "Blake and I get along... now Hayden...that's a different story" a look of disgust crossed his face. I laughed, "So what about Travis and Zane" I questioned. He stared at me in shock, "How do you know about them" he questioned. I held onto his hand, "To spare me all the story telling, can you go back and see all of my dreams" I questioned. He nodded, "Yeah" he closed his eyes and we immediately blacked out.

We came back from my dreamland. Aiden pulled away from me, "You killed me off in your dream" he asked mock hurt. I giggled, "I didn't mean to...it's not like I could control my dream" I answered. "And why did Hayden get to be the bad guy...and I was good...really?" he questioned raising an eyebrow, "How did you know all of those people...you've never met them, yet you know people from our past...and you knew who was in what coven...oh and by the way, I'm in in the Silvieter coven anymore, Hayden, Jason, and I joined the real Phoenix coven with Zane...our triplet, that not many know about. I wonder if someone was feeding you information through your dreams, some false...to mislead you, and so true." he looked slightly confused. "Hayden said that too...that someone might be sending me information through my dreams" I said. Aiden looked at me, eyes widening. He slid off the bed, unplugging my heart monitor. "Aiden what are you doing" I questioned in horror.

He didn't answer me. He started to slowly take IVs out my arm. Then he took wires off of me. He opened a cabinet, and grabbed something. He tossed them to me. I examined them, "Aiden wh..." he cut me off, "Put them on" he answered sternly. I quickly put on the clothes. He picked me up bridal style, and walked towards a window. He opened it. An alarm immediately sounded, blaring throughout the room. "Hold on" he ordered. I clung to him, as he abruptly jumped out the window. I closed my eyes, as I felt the wind whip past my skin. He began to run, "Aiden where are we going" I asked, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt him come to a stop and I opened my eyes. He knocked at a door. My eyes widened at the recognition. The door swung open. He looked exactly like he did from my dream...when I came back the second time...he looked slightly more dangerous. He glanced down at me, and looked at Aiden, raising an eyebrow. "Look, we need to talk" Aiden answered his nonverbal question. He stepped to the side and let us in, closing the door behind us.