Chapter 28: Visitors

Chapter 28

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I know he can feel my presence. I can feel his. It's like a bond thing... we can sense each other when we're near. "So Nyla... how was it,” I heard Hayden say. My heart pounded against my chest, and I'm pretty sure even a human could hear it.

I slowly slid from under the covers, "We didn't have sex, Hayden," I said hissing at him.

"At least not today," I heard Jayce mumble. I hit him on the chest.

"What do you mean not today," Hayden asked, incredulously.

"Well um. Before my memory was wiped, we kind of...” I trailed off.

"So what exactly were you two," he asked glancing between Jayce and I.

"I was...well I am...his girlfriend,” I said in a whispered tone. He looked over at Jayce and glared, then looked back up at me with a blank expression. He turned around and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

I tried to get up, but Jayce pulled me back down, "Unless you want to feel even worse, I wouldn't go talk to him right now," he said in a serious tone.

I sighed. It seems like I'm always torn between the two. There are always two guys I can't choose over.  First, it was Jayce and Austin. Then, it was Hayden and Aiden. Now, it's Jayce and Hayden. Ughh. It's like Austin and Aiden are similar to each other. The bad boys, the irresistible guys. The occasionally sweet, yet mean guys. Then there's the sweet, yet pervert, get into arguments, complicated guys Jayce and Hayden. The one's you can't stay away from. I'm so confused. For once in my life, I wish I knew nothing about vampires and werewolves... that I could just have a normal guy. But I don't know any normal guys. Hayden, Aiden, Davien, Blake, Dustin, Austin, Carson, Jayce, Xavier, Jason... they're all vampires. Tyler...he's a werewolf... and Tristan. He's a vampire too... but he's supposed to be dead. My life is far from normal. Nobody I know is human. I'm the only one...

I slowly stood up, “I have to go Jayce. I'll see you later," I said walking towards the door. I walked out before he could even protest. I walked around the hallways and somehow I finally made it to my room. I entered my first room and shut my door. I walked down the hall towards my other room, and abruptly stopped. Standing there at the bar was... Xavier and Austin?

They looked up at me. Xavier smirked, "You know we've been waiting for you since this morning... It's rude to keep your company waiting."

I glared at him, "You weren't invited," I spat. Austin chuckled. I walked over towards him. He gave me a confused look. "Hey babe," I said smiling at him. I hugged him, and I felt him tense up.

"Whoa whoa whoa...am I missing something," Xavier asked sounding confused.

He pulled back and looked at me shocked, "Nyla...h...how'd you know," he said stuttering.

I smiled, "You have your twin to thank for that." He smiled back, then realization hit me. I pushed him back. He gave me a confused look, "Why'd you bond me to the asshole," I said glaring at him.

He lifted a brow, "I didn't...” he said in a confused tone.

“Unless you two are triplets. I would say that was you," I said glaring. I looked towards Xavier, "You kidnapped me. Wasn't he there?"

His eyes widen, "No, I sedated you so you would be calm. Dustin met up with someone, they picked you up, then we just left," he said raising an eyebrow. I sat down on one of the couches and ran a hand down my face.