Chapter 18:Breakfast for Two

Chapter 18

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I looked over to the left and screamed...

Someone was standing there in the shadows of the room. I could only make out the figure. It was a man. I sat there shocked, "Nyla, they're coming after you. Listen, you have to stay with Hayden at all times. If you're left alone, they will find you, and they will kill you...without hesitation," he said in a deep dark voice.

I shuddered. "Who will find me," I asked in a shaky voice.

Suddenly the bathroom door burst open, "Nyla are you alright," Hayden questioned, rushing in. I looked back to my left and he was gone...

Slowly I gazed back at Hayden, debating on whether or not I should tell him. "I-I just...I thought I saw something," I said not wanting to tell him the truth. Maybe it was my imagination.

He gave me a skeptical look, then chuckled, "O...kayy," he walked over to my side, and grabbed my arm, pulling me up."Let's go eat," he said pulling me towards the door. Once we got there he let my arm go and started walking. I jumped on his back. He seemed a little surprised this time, but he grabbed my legs. "Warn me next time," he said chuckling.

"I thought you heard me coming," I said laughing.

"Ohh...I did," he said looking back at me, a smirk plastered on his face. Just then, Blake walked around the corner.

"Umm, I'd rather not hear about you're sex stories," he said looking disgusted.

I blushed, "Noo!! That's not what...”

"No it's okay I understand," he said walking away.

Hayden started laughing, "That's not funny, you knew he was there didn't you," I hissed. He started walking again.

"Yeaa...but come on. You have to admit it was funny," he said still laughing. I gently hit his back.

"No...not at all," I spat. He stopped laughing. A smile replaced his usual smirk, sending my heart into a rapid melody. "Awww, you have dimples," I said smiling. I just noticed them. He looked back at me and glared, "They're cute," I added smiling.

"Aww you have them too" he said poking one.

 "Ughh stop" I said, shooing away his finger.

"And now you know how I feel," he said looking straight ahead. I just glared at him. We walked into the kitchen, and he let go of my legs. I hopped down. He walked towards the fridge and pulled out some bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. He turned around and put them on the island in the kitchen. He opened a cabinet by the fridge and grabbed two bowls. "Sit" he ordered. I looked at him skeptically, before sitting down on a chair by the island. He cracked a few eggs, and put them in a bowl.

I gasped, "Wait...you're cooking," I stared at him wide eyed. He smirked before looking back down at the bowl. He started mixing the eggs, and he went back to the cabinet and grabbed some salt and pepper, mixing it in. He grabbed the pancake mix...you know, the kind you just add water to...and then...he added water. He went over to the cabinet and grabbed something. "What's that," I asked looking at the bottle. He didn't answer. He just held it up for a few seconds so I could read it...vanilla extract... He poured it in the pancake mix, and stirred it up. He walked over to the stove and grabbed a few skillets of the hanger thingies. He grabbed the stuff off the island and set it down by the stove.

He turned it on, and put three skillets down. I watched him in amazement. He started to cook everything, at the same time. Scrambling the eggs, cooking the bacon, flipping the pancakes, and before I knew it he was done. He took out two plates, and set them down by the stove. He quickly put food on and walked over to a table in the dining area, he set then down across from each other, then went back into the kitchen and poured two glasses of orange juices.