Chapter 26: Her Side

Chapter 26
Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

*Flashback (Nyla's POV)*

I heard the doorbell ring. Okay...I wasn't expecting anyone today. I ran towards the door. I swung it open and my eyes lit up... I didn't know he was coming today. "Jayce," I said wrapping my arms around his neck , and pulling him down to me. I pressed my lips against his, wanting to feel the coolness of them. Everytime I kissed him, it's like everything else around didn't matter. It was just Jayce and I. You'd think after two years things wouldn't be like this, but I still feel like a school girl getting her first kiss from a guy she had a crush on. He quickly deepened it. I heard someone gag. Jayce pulled back, and I looked over his shoulder. Austin pushed past him and walked over to me.

"Hey babe, what's up," he asked walking up to me smiling. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, "Nothing babe, just about to watch a movie," I said pulling back. I heard the door close behind me.

I looked up at Austin, watching a smirk form on his lips, "Nyla I told Jayce I would finally take you away from him. I'm sure you like bad boys better anyways," he said still smirking at me. I quickly turned around and walked towards Jayce. I knew he's probably angry right now. I stopped in front of him, and touched his face, watching as he slowly began to relax.

"Yeah, I like bad boys. Jayce is bad...in his own ways," I said smirking at him, trying to lighten the mood. He smirked back. I heard Austin gag again, and I spun around to look at him again.

"Can you guys not be like that around me...it's disturbing...” he said looking disgusted.

I chuckled, "Don't be mad just because you and your little girlfriend broke up, and now you can't get any..." I said smirking at him.

He glared, "I have my reasons for breaking up with her...maybe I wanted someone else. Someone...better," he said in a seductive voice.

I saw him look behind me and smirk. "Oh you want Shayla. She's single...for now," I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

He scoffed, "No. Been there...done that...not what I wanted...not the best...” he said in a disgusted voice. He looked back at Jayce, "When are you leaving this loser," he said glaring at him. I turned around to see Jayce glaring back.

I grabbed him and hugged him tightly, "Never". I heard him mumble something...but I couldn't understand it. He headed off towards the stairs and I hopped on Jayce's back. He ran upstairs to the Mediaroom. He sat on one side of me while Austin sat on the other. I grabbed the remote and pressed play. I heard them groan...come on 'The Notebook' is a good movie...

"No...we've watched this movie a thousand times," I heard Jayce groan.

I looked over at him, “Great then one more time shouldn't matter," I said smiling at him. He sighed and sat back in his seat.

I looked over at Jayce. I studied his face. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Though, I did miss those electric blue eyes of his. I looked over at Austin, who was staring at the movie intently. "You actually like chick flicks," I said giggling.

He looked over at me and smiled, "They're not that bad..." he said chuckling. I got up and walked past him. He grabbed my wrist. "Bring me back some popcorn," he said smiling.

I scoffed, "No. You can go get it yourself," I said rolling my eyes.

He got up. "Please," he said giving me the puppy dog look.