Chapter 34: The Return

Chapter 34

Warning this story is rated M for Mature..you've been warned ;)

"Nyla," I heard Jason say.

"No," I hissed. I already knew what he wanted...not gonna happen.

"Nyla," I heard Austin and Hayden say.

"No," I snapped. I felt a cool breeze and in the blink of an eye, three vampires stood in front of me.

"Come on babe, just tell us who you would date," Austin said.

"Yeah babe, tell-"

My hands shot up to my ears. "Lalalala I'm not listening," I repeated tuning out Hayden. I knew what he was about to do. He was trying to command me. I turned around and ran downstairs towards his third bedroom. The weird thing is... I made it. I ran into his huge closet and ran towards the back. The door creaked as it was opened further. I spun around and backed up further into his closet until my back hit something hard. I threw my hands back, to feel what I just hit. This.was not.a wall. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You make this too easy for me, babe," he whispered in my ear.

"Hayden, just let me go," I demanded, mentally slapping myself as I heard my voice shake towards the end.

He pulled me closer, the act clearly not going unnoticed. "Are you sure you want me to," he whispered, his breath blowing across my neck, sending a million bolts throughout my body.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. Oh come on, get it together. "Now," I ordered, my voice becoming stronger. I spun around in his arms, "Let me go," I said pushing his back. Well, I attempted to push him away.

"Why is it that everytime we see each other, you end up trying to leave, and I end up..." he inched closer to my face. My breath caught in my throat, as he stopped inches away from my lips, "doing this," he pressed my body closer to his. I could feel his cool breath on my lips.

I heard the door open, and I sighed. Thank you!! I felt a cool breeze right before Jason and Austin entered my view. "Wow... I see you made your choice," Jason feigned sadness.

I blushed, "Oh th-this isn't what it looks like," I answered shakily.

"So you two weren't about to kiss," Austin asked. My gaze snapped to Hayden for help. He looked....embarrassed?

He rub the back of his neck, "Umm.."

"Wait wait wait. Hold on. Does the perverted, cold hearted, player Hayden... actually like someone? Aww that's so sweet," Jason teased.

"Shut up," Hayden snapped. He stepped back, glancing down at the ground.

"Oh and Nyla. Let's not forget about you. The one who supposedly 'hates' Hayden... ends up liking him. Awww cute! Since you two are already bonded, you two should date," Austin teased.

"Shut up," we yelled at the same time. My face grew red. It was dark in the closet, but these were vampires. I'm sure they could see my face. My face was burning now.

"Aww is little Nyla blushing," Jason questioned. I looked up, and my eyes met Hayden's. I immediately looked away.

I started to back up, "Umm it was nice talking to you guys, but I have to go." I spun around and basically ran out of the closet. Why am I even embarrassed? It's not like I like him. There's no way I could actually like him...right? I mean. Yeah, there's no way I like him. 

I ran upstairs and all the way to his first bedroom. I ran out the door and down the hallway. I know,like always, I'll get lost, but it's better than being in his room getting embarrassed. I wondered down the halls. It was way too quiet for my liking. I'm sure the cooks and maids were asleep. If they even lived here. I walked down a familiar hallway... Well it felt familiar. All the hallways looked the same. I came up to a door and opened it.