Chapter 9: Heartbreak

Chapter 9

Warning the story is rated M for Mature, you have been warned ;)

Ugh!! I can't take it anymore. The silence was agonizing. We're halfway home, and haven't even spoken once to each other. I have to say something.

"So...babe are you gonna tell me what's going on?" I asked breaking the silence...finally.

“Hmm...so I'm babe now? And no, I'll tell you some other day...just not today" he replied glancing at me, before returning his eyes back to the road, smirking.

"That's not what I meant, I just wanted to see how you would react to it, it's not like we go out, it's not like I like you" I didn't even convince myself with that.

He chuckled, "Really now, I'd say you enjoyed tonight. Every part of it, including, you being my pretend girlfriend, them gawking at you...everything" he said quickly glancing at me.

I blushed, "I'd say you enjoyed tonight too, just by the way that she was looking at you" I shot back.

He chuckled, "Do I sense jealousy?"

"No...what is there to be jealous of?" I hissed. He just smirked...

We pulled up the driveway and into the garage. He drove in and parked the car. As soon as the car stopped, he hopped out the car and came to open my door. Hmm...why is he being so nice? He helped me out the door, and I closed it behind me. Not even two seconds later I was pinned to the car.

"Stop Aiden" I hissed.

"Admit you’re jealous and I’ll let you go" he smirked. Is he serious right now?

"I'm not, now let me go" i hissed, i tried to push him, but he didn't even move an inch."Do I have to use drastic measures to get you off of me" I hissed.

"Try me" he smirked.

"If you insist" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled.

"Do you seriously think that will work on me sweetheart?" I leaned over towards him to whisper in his ear.

"I already told you this once" I whispered, causing him to shudder, "keep doing what you're doing...it only turns me on even more" he froze, then suddenly his body relaxed. He pulled back to look at me, then smirked, oh no...

"Fine" he replied smirking.

"What do you mean 'fine?" I asked a bit shakily.

"You said keep doing what I'm doing, it only turns you on, and i said fine. I'm just doing what you told me to do." realization hit me, and suddenly the car door was opened and I was pushed in. Aiden crawled into the car and shut the door behind him. He straddled me on the seat; he bent his head into the crook of my neck and grazed his teeth over it. My breath caught, and my heart raced. He pulled back, “You know what, we should continue this inside". He pulled me up by my waist and got up out of the car.

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder, "Ahh!!! Aiden what the hell are you doing!! Put me down!" I yelled at him, kicking and screaming. He took a few steps before putting me down.

"Admit that you were jealous, and I'll let you go" he smirked.

"Oh my gosh, you're seriously still on that!! Okay, fine, I was jealous" I paused, "Not!!" I yelled before quickly turning around and sprinting towards the door. 

I was almost there, but then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. Aiden turned the knob and slowly opened the door; he still had me by my waist. We walked in and...seriously why isn't anyone in the living room when I need them the most...ugh. We walked up the stairs, and as soon as we got there, he picked me up and put me over his shoulders... again. I didn't even feel like protesting. He started to walk down the hallway. He finally stopped after about two minutes of walking. I heard him open a door. He started walking again, and kicked the door closed with his foot. I looked around, we were in...his room. He took a few more steps before he put me down. "Ughh finall...” I was suddenly pinned to a wall. Seriously what is with him and pinning me all the time? I looked up at his face. I looked into his eyes...they were filled with lust...