Chapter 7: Feelings...of course not

Chapter 7

Warning this story is rated M for Mature, you've been warned ;)

Suddenly the door opened. "Nyla" the voice questioned. I swear my heart stopped for a second. Oh no...

"Nyla?" I turn around to look into two pairs of eyes. A pair of blue eyes and a pair of brownish green eyes were standing in the doorway.

"Aiden, Davien" I say as I pull away from Hayden, in clear panic. Davien had a heartbroken look on his face. Aiden has an indescribable look on his face.

"Oh no, its fine...stay...go back to your little make out session with Hayden. I didn't mean to interrupt" Davien said, looking a bit angered now. Aiden just turned around and walked off, he still had an indescribable look. Davien looked at me one more time with a disapproving look, before leaving.

I looked back at Hayden; he had this odd look on his face. I couldn't place it though. "Hayden I..."

"No it's okay Nyla, go get them...I should've known I was some type of rebound."

"Hayden no, that's not...”

"Nyla...just go please" he walked away towards his bed and laid down.

I looked at him, "Hayden just let me explain".

He looked up at me, “Just leave Nyla" he said, a bit of sadness in his voice. I debated on whether I should just leave, or try to talk to him. I gave up...I turned towards the door and walked out.

I walked back into the living room. Davien turned towards me and glare. "Back so soon" he hissed.

"Davien can we talk...in private". I looked over at Blake, he looked confused...he must not know.

"Nope" he directed his eyes back to the tv. I walked over and tugged on his arm.

"Davien just talk to me" I said with pleading eyes.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Come on" he got up and started walking, "you have five minutes."

"Great that's more than enough time." We walked in front of a door, and he opened. There was a set of stairs going down. It must be a basement. I walked downstairs, and he flicked on the lights....wow. It was huge; the theme was white and black. It looked like another room. The stairs and floor had black carpet on them. There was...ohh surprise surprise...a plasma screen mounted to the wall. A pool table was in the middle of it. There was a couch against the wall with two white loveseats on either side of it. Then to top it off...there was a bar. It was huge, lit up with blue lights. That's it...I officially love this place.

“Your five minutes start now" Davien said sitting on a white couch. I sat next to him.

"Davien, I think we should..."

"Ohh, hold on...I already know what you're going to say. I don't want to hear it, so can we skip around that part" he looked heartbroken.

"Davien I'm sorry I just think that things would be better of that way. I do have feelings for you, but it would be better if we were just friends" he looked up at me, before sighing, and running a hand through his hair.

"I understand Nyla, but if the one you choose acts up, remember I'm always here." he replied with a smirk.

I turned towards him and gave him a hug. He was shocked for a second, but then he wrapped his arms around me, and gently squeezed me back. "Thank you so much for understanding Davien" I said, still embracing him.