Chapter 31: Twisted Fate

Chapter 31

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I froze. He spun me around to look at him. I examined him thoroughly. This...this was not Hayden, nor was it Aiden. "Who are you," I said in a whisper staring at this mystery man in front of me. And might I add...I was terrified. He pushed me against the sink, a hand on either side of me.

His head dropped down to the crook of my neck and he inhaled deeply, I shuddered, "They were right. You do smell good. Mind if I take...one bite," he whispered in a low seductive voice. I tried to push him back, but he wouldn't budge. He chuckled, his cool breath trickled down by neck. He put a hand on my bare leg. I instantly regretted wearing short shorts today. He slid it up, and I slapped him, slightly wincing in pain. He pulled my legs up, and put them around his waist moving closer. "Feisty huh? Guess this will be more fun than I thought," he said chuckling.

I shivered. "Fuck off," I hissed. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Mind helping me with that," he said smirking. I glared at him.

"You perve...” I spat.

"If I was a perve, I wouldn't be asking...I'd be doing...” he said grinding his hips into mine. My head tilted back. Then realization hit me...this wasn't who I thought it was. My head shot up. He smirked.

"Listen...let's just cut all the bullshit. Who are you," i ordered. He inched towards my face. I moved my head back further away from him. I eyed him skeptically.

"Do you really want to know who I am," he asked in a whisper.

"No...I just asked because I felt like it...of course I want to know who you are," I yelled.

He smirked, "Too bad." I glared, he sighed, "Fine close your eyes." I did as I was told. "Open them," he ordered. That voice... it sounded too familiar.

I opened my eyes and froze, "Davien...” I said in a whisper. He smirked.

I sat there shocked, “Why are you here," I whispered."

My orders..."

I cut him off. "From who?!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder...ugh must everyone do this. He opened the door, and took off running, in a matter of seconds he was in front of a door. He opened it, and walked in setting me down. I ran towards the door. He swiftly pulled me back and kicked the door closed, locking it. He pulled me towards the bed, and pulled me down on it. Moments later the door opened.

I glared at him, "Really Austin," I hissed. He smirked walking towards me.

"You can go now," he said to Davien.

Davien glared, "Do you have what I want," he hissed.

"At your house in England...untouched...unharmed," he answered.

"If I go home and she's harmed...I'm coming after you," he warned.

"She's fine...I made sure of it," he said calmly. Davien nodded and walked towards the door, exiting quickly. As soon as the door shut, my eyes shot up to Austin, I glared.

"What do you want?"

"Hey...I'm not the bad guy here," he said throwing his hands up in surrender. I gave him a questioning look.

"Then who is...” I whispered, the door swung open. Wow, the day never seizes to amaze me...

I glared at him, then looked back towards Austin, his jaw clenched. Jayce walked closer to me, Austin quickly stood up. "Move," Jayce ordered.

"I can't let you hurt her," he said calmly. I heard the door close, and then he locked it.

"Fine...guess we'll do this the hard way," Jayce said, walking towards him. Within second Austin, was on the floor cradling his stomach. I quickly got off the bed, and kneeled down next to him.

"Nyla...you have to get out of here," he whispered. I looked down at his hand. A black substance was bleeding through his shirt. I moved his hand and gasped.

"I'm not leaving you Austin," I cried. He had a stake driven through his stomach. I slowly pulled it out, he let out an inhuman sound. The stake was out, but there was still a hole in his stomach. I grimaced. I looked back up at his face, it was paler than normal. “Austin..." I whispered. I was yanked back by my hair. I yelped. I was thrown on the bed and pinned down, a knife was placed to my neck. "Please stop," I cried.

He chuckled, "Stop...why should I," his voice was low and dangerous.

"Why are you doing this," I cried, as he moved the blade towards my leg.

"I guess it would be fair to tell you the truth. Before we met," he moved his head down to the crook of my neck, "I was a killer..." he whispered in my eye. I shuddered, he continued, "I loved to hear the screams of my victims. I loved to see their pained faces before they died... but most of all, I loved finding a victim, and making them fall. Then when they least expected it...killing them...slowly," he whispered. I suddenly felt sick. "I had found my new victim. It was you. That day you came over. I saw you with my brother. You see... nobody knew what I did. I was a silent killer. So when we started to talk, I don't know what happened, but I fell for you. Bu t now that I know the truth," he grazed the knife back and forth on my leg, "I want you to feel my pain." He dug the knife into my leg.

I screamed, crying out in pain, "Stop please stop Jayce!!!" I screamed. He slowly pulled the knife out, I winced. He plunged it right back into the wound, I screamed again. I looked back up at him, and his lips crashed into mine.

He pulled back, "I love that scream of yours," he said seductively.

I looked up into his lust filled eyes, "You're sick Jayce," I cried, as tears started to spill out. He pulled the knife out, and moved it up to my chest. He swiftly cut the straps off my tank top. He pulled of my shirt. Staring at my exposed body, and looked back up at me smirking. He stabbed the knife into my stomach. I screamed again. He swiftly took of my shorts, and now I was only in my underwear and bra. "Stop!" I screamed. He smirked, and started to slice my body, all over. I screamed, and soon my body started to become numb, my eyes started to droop. I heard someone banging on the door.

The door suddenly burst open, my ears were ringing and everything seemed as if it were on mute, "Nyla," I saw him mouth. I slowly looked towards where Jayce was...he wasn't there.

I looked back towards the door, "Hayden," I whispered. He looked at me terrified. Everything came out of focus, and my eyes became heavy. I gave in, and was soon surrounded by darkness...