Chapter 39:The Crystal

Chapter 39

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I sat there in shock. "You set me up" I whispered. "No Nyla...you have it all wrong. Look I don't know why they bonded us, but I know it was probably one of them. They probably got mad at me or Aiden and found out about you, and tried to use you as revenge." he explained. I shook my head, and slid off the bed. "I'll see you two later" I said walking towards the door. "Nyla" he called after me. I ignored him and continued out the door.

I walked into the garage, and took the keys to the car I was driving yesterday. I walked over to the car and hopped in. I quickly started the car, and opened the garage. I don't know where I was headed...all I know is...I need to get out of here.

I looked around the slightly familiar road. I parked my car and got out. I walked into the place. I sighed when I saw a familiar face. He looked towards me and smiled, "Long time no see" he said standing up. I walked up to him, and hugged him, "Tyler!! What are you doing here" I said hugging him tighter. He chuckled, "I'm here with Austin..and we're at Aiden's" he explained. "Does everyone live at Aiden's" I asked. "No..it's just, Aiden, Austin, Quintin, and I" he answered. I rolled my eyes, "That was a rhetorical question" I said laughing. He pulled back, "Oh...I knew that" he said sitting down. "Mhmm" I said smugly, as I sat down across from him. I leaned across the table, "So do the vampires know that you're a werewolf" I asked. "They don't really care...Hayden's the only one that had a problem with me...I guess I was a threat to him" he said shrugging. "What" I asked in confusion. "I was your bestfriend...but he thought we were more than that...he thought you were my mate" he whispered the last part, and looked down. "Wait...you imprinted on me" I asked amazed. His head shot up and he lifted an eyebrow, "One...stop watching so much Twilight Saga movies...and yeah...when we started to get older...but that doesn't matter. You're bonded to Hayden, but I think you like Aiden." he said smirking. I froze..not because of the Aiden comment..but the thing about him imprinting on me. Realization crossed his face, and he ran a hand through his hair. He sighed, "Shit...did I just say that" he muttered. I stared at him wide eyed, "Nyla...I meant to tell you that one night I came back. That's why I came back from the Bahamas to see you...but you told me about the whole Hayden situation..so I just left it alone. I came back again that week...just to find out that you were bonded to him. So now I can't do anything about it" he said so low that it was barely audible...but I could still understand him. I stood up, and walked around the table. I grabbed his hand. "Come on..let's go" I said pulling him up. He gave me a questioning look, before shrugging. I walked towards the door. "So where are we going" he asked when I pulled him outside. "To your car" I said dragging him towards the silver, two seater car. "What about your car" he asked as he walked towards the drivers side. He unlocked the car, and we both slid in. "I guess, you can drop me off here after we're done" I said shrugging. "Okay.." he said starting the car, "but where exactly are we going" he asked glancing towards me. "Our place" I said smiling, "in the Vampire World...if you can find it" he nodded, and smiled.

We pulled in front of the place, and I quickly got out of the car. I jumped up and down and walked towards Tyler. I pulled him towards the door, "Let's go" I said excitedly. He chuckled, "Calm down..it's not going anywhere" he said smiling. "Uh huh...it's been prove on Phineas and Ferb that things can disappear" I protested. He stopped both of us, "You do know that Phineas and Ferb are cart.." I threw a hand over his mouth. "Shone the none believers Charlie...shonee" I said mocking the Unicorns from Charlie the Unicorn. I moved my hand, and Tyler laughed while shaking his head. I pulled him towards the door again. "Chuck E Cheeses...where a kid can be a kid" I sang as we walked in. "Nyla...Nyla..this isn't Chuck E Cheeses" he said looking towards me. "But I thought we were going to our place" I said giving him a sad look. "Yeah..the place we went to after we were ten...or was it eight" he said chuckling. "Oh..." I said looking around. Then I smiled, "Just how I remembered" I whispered in awe.