Chapter 15:The Bond

Chapter 15

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, I feel so...sluggish. I had just woken up. What a horrible nightmare. I slid out of bed and walk into my bathroom. That's when I paused. I don't remember falling asleep last night. I don't changing into these pajamas. I looked down at my arm... "Ahhh!!! No!! No!! That was just a dream it can't be real!!" I screamed, I ran back into my room panicking. I swiftly opened my door and ran all the way to Hayden's room. I banged on his door. He swiftly opened it and pulled me in.

"What do you want Nyla?" he whisper yelled.

"Tell me what this is...this...this thing on my arm" I yelled.

"Ughh...take a seat" he said gesturing to his bed. Before I could even protest I was walking towards his bed and I sat down. What...the....hell...is going on...

"What the hell was that Hayden?" I spat at him.

"I commanded you to do something, all masters can do this" he said in a duh tone.

I glared at him, "Well sorry I didn't know" I retorted.

"Apology accepted, now to talk about what's going on...last night Austin kidnapped us, and took us to the place, to perform a ceremony. He bonded us together and now you're my conduit...and now that we're bonded, we can never leave each other...as in...you might just have to stay in this house..." he said in disgust.

I glared at him, "So I have to be with someone who hates me...great" I said sarcastically.

He glared at me, "Listen here sweetheart. I don't like being bonded to you either, but you know what....we have to deal with it now. It's not like we can go back and change it" he hissed, anger rising in his voice.

"Fine...can I leave now" I said rolling my eyes.

"Please do" he said rolling his eyes. I got up and walked out the door. This is going to be...interesting...

I walked back upstairs towards my room, and you'll never guess who I saw...Davien and Blake... They were walking towards me.They both looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Hey love, where you been...you've been m.i.a." Davien said.

I just laughed, "Hey Davien, hey Blake, how you been, I haven't seen you in forever" Blake opened his arms to give me a hug, but then he caught my arm.

"Nyla...what's this?" he asked sounding worried.

"It's...nothing" I said trying to pull back my arm. Blake and Davien looked at each other with horrified faces, before looking back at me.

"With who?" asked Davien...I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sounding confused.

"You know don't you" asked Blake. I just nodded my head. He sighed, "You were going to find out sooner or later...who are you bonded to" he asked. I looked away, and just stood there. "Nyla..." Blake said in a warning tone. "Nyla who are you bonded to" asked Blake again.

"Me" said a voice behind me...Blake immediately dropped my hand, and stared at me wide eyed.

"You...and you" he said pointing a finger at me and Hayden, "you two are bonded...but how I thought...”

"We do" Hayden said cutting him off, "Austin kidnapped us last night, and forced us into it...I don't know what his motives were, but he just fucked up my life"

"Excuse me...you act like I'm just that bad.." he cut me off.

"No...I just don't want to be bonded with someone who flip flops between me and my brother" he said, narfrowing his eyes at me.

I walked towards him, and stood right in front of him, "You think I like being with someone who won’t even give me a chance to explain myself" I said, my blood boiling.

"Ohh, don't give me that bullshit Nyla. I've given you plenty of chances. You just always seem to fuck it up" he hissed at me. I clenched my fist, I wanted to hit him so bad, but I couldn't. I turned around, and walked into my room, slamming the door behind me. I flopped on mybed. I screamed into my pillow, until I heard someone laughing; I looked up to see Tyler. I glared at him, "What are you doing here?" I hissed.

"I can't come visit you sometimes" he said with a fake pout.

"Not today I'm..." I stopped myself... "Do you know about vampires Tyler?" I asked, he tensed up, and stared at me wide eyed.

"How do you know about them?" he asked, his voice was shaky. He walked closer towards me, and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm bonded to one" I sighed.

"You're what?!" he yelled looking terrified yet angry.

"I was bonded yesterday...Austin kidnapped us, and forced us to bond" i said calmly...I've heard this story a couple times today already. He looked pissed off. He mouth was in a thin line, he didn't say a word. "What are you Tyler...how do you know them?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'm a...werewolf, and so are Keela and Shayla" he said glancing back towards me.

"What!! and you never told me..." I yelled.

'I've been meaning to" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ughh this it too much to handle" I sighed dramatically.

"Who are you bonded to Nyla?" he asked in a calm tone.

I hesitated before saying, "Hayden". He looked away from me. He looked beyond pissed.

He walked over to my double doors, and opened them, "I'll.... I'll see you later Ny, bye" he said angrily before closing the doors behind him. I saw him jump off the balcony. This is great...just great... I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it...this is the worst day ever...

I got up and walked out my room and bumped into something hard. I almost fell but a pair of arms caught me. I looked up to see who was holding me and my heart dropped. This day just keeps getting better. He steadied me on my feet, and started to walk away, then he did a double take. He looked at my arm, then back up at me and glared. "Aiden I...” I was cut off.

"I don't care Nyla...and I really don't want to hear your stupid explanations right now" he said with so my venom...so much pain, that I flinched. He turned around and walked into his room...slamming the door behind him. Both twins hate me, Tyler is pissed off, I'm bonded to the main person who hates me, and to top it all off...I just found out vampires and werewolves are real...great...and this day just keeps getting better. Note the fucking sarcasm....