Chapter 40:The True Phoenix

Chapter 40

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

Okay...I'm just as confused as I was before...but guess what. Instead of liking two guys, now I like three... Yep, my plan backfired.

I sat there as he pulled me closer. My mind was telling me to push him the hell off me, but my body was telling me to move closer. I quickly got off the couch, "Umm...hey I'll be right back" I said running towards the bathroom. I ran inside and closed the door behind me. "Emit ni kcab" I whispered. The crystal glowed, and I thought of a place as I slowly started to black out.

I opened my eyes. I had Hayden's shirt in my grasp. I stared into his eyes, and pulled back. I shook my head, and headed towards the door. I walked out.

That was the first time we kissed...and now...it never happened. This was also right after first 'moment' with Aiden. I ran back upstairs. I knocked on his door and it slowly opened. "What do you want" he asked with venom. I walked past him and went into his room. I walked over to him bed and sat down. He eyed me skeptically. "We need to talk...about this morning" I said looking down. I saw him tense up and he slowly walked towards me. "Gosh...you're a vampire...why are you walking so slow" I joked. He froze...oh shit...I forgot...I wasn't supposed to know about that yet. I was pinned down in a matter of seconds, "How do you know?" he asked in a low menacing voice. "My mom is one...I already knew you guys were vampires when I first met you" I lied. He stared at me wide eyed. "You're mom is a vampire...and why didn't you tell me you already knew" he asked in amusement. I chuckled, "I normally like to play it off before I tell people" I said smirking. He glared at me before getting up. "Anyways..I'll talk to you later about this morning" I said getting up and walking at his room. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. He picked up after the second ring.

Me:"Tyler...I think we need to talk...could you possibly come back for a day or two" I questioned.

Tyler: "Sure" I could hear the smile in his voice.

Me: I smiled, "Okay see you soon" I said excitedly.

Tyler:" See you soon...bye Nyla" he said.

Me:"Bye" I said hanging up the phone.

Now all I have to do is wait....

*3 a.m.*

I walked towards the balcony doors, and pushed them open. I walked towards the couch and laid down. I really don't know if he's coming tonight...but just incase, I think I should wait out here. I sat there for a while, until my eyes became heavy. I fought to keep my eyes open..but eventually gave in.

I felt someone pick me up, and I was placed on something soft. I slowly opened my eyes. The guy didn't even notice I was awake. This guy...who is he... I couldn't even see his face, the hood on his jacket shaded it. "Who are you" I whispered. He looked towards me. "Some guy who just saved your life" the guy said slowly standing up. I looked around and quickly sat up...this was definitely not my room. The room was a dark red color, and the carpet was black...it sort of reminded me of Aiden's room..but much bigger. I looked back towards him, "What do you mean you just saved my life" I asked in confusion. He glanced back at me and looked forward, "I heard them plotting.. saying that he was going to get bonded to you...he was setting you up...and after you two bonded...he was going to make you two separate...using his brother." I cut him off, "Wait...whoa..are you talking about Prince Hayden and Aiden" I asked staring at him wide eyed.

"Prince? They're not princes...they're the Silvieter coven. Hayden and Aiden, duplicated themselves to look like me...claiming they were twins." he took of his hood, I stared at him wide eyed. "Jayce, Hayden, Aiden, Taylor, Courtney, Jason, Xavier, Tristian....all parts of the Sivieter coven...they're killers... They find a victim and make them fall in love. One gets bonded to the victim...and the other tries to separate them. Once separated, the victim and the bonded Silvieter start to slowly die...the victim is normally human...therefore they die faster. Once the victim is almost dead..they find a way to unbond them, and they drain the blood from the human...killing them. If you ever kiss another Silvitier while bonded...you will feel shocks...that means they're draining your energy and killing you" he explained. I sat there in shock, as realization hit me. Was Tyler in on this too? He did ask me if I ever wanted to get unbonded...but then again...why would he give me the crystal...did he want me with Aiden or someone else... or maybe he was just trying to protect me.

I thought of all the possibilities. "How do I know you're not lying" I asked eyeing him skeptically. "Why would I tell you all of that if I was lying...why would I even save you" he asked with venom. "So when Brielle gave me the crystal...was she in on it too" I asked. "I'm guessing you just traveled back in time...no Brielle already knew something was up...and she told Tyler that it would be best to just send you back..before it was too late" he explained. "Wait so what are you...a werewolf...a vampire... what?" I asked in confusion. "I'm a prince in the Vampire World...I'm part of the real Phoenix coven... that's Quintin, Austin, Brielle, Davien, Dustin, Taryn, Blake, and Carson. We work with Tyler's pack. All of my coven work undercover" he explained. Wow so I was with the bad guys the entire time... and the two guys I was falling for were trying to kill me. "So where am I now" I asked looking around. "The Vampire World...it's the safest place right now. You're in my house." he answered. "Who else lives here" I asked. "Me...my maids, and the cooks. People from the coven come and visit all the time though, some stay for a while" he said shrugging. "Do they know I'm gone" I questioned. "Nope...nobody saw me" "Okay...and what's your name again" I asked. He walked towards the door,"I never gave it to you" he said as he walked out the door.

I crawled over to the side of the bed and slid off. I swung the door open, and gawked. So I guess he is a prince. His house was way bigger than Hayden's or Aiden's. I looked down the the long hallway. Yeah...I really wish I had vampire speed right now. I walked down the silent hallway, and that's when everything that mystery guy said came back into my mind. They all played me, and I should've known from the beginning that they never really liked me. I thought back to all the moments...they were all fake...all just part of a plan. A tear slid down my face. People saying they were in love with me...all lies. While every action felt so real...it was all a lie and I fell for every last bit of it. I rounded the corner and saw a set stairs. I walked down them and ended up in a livingroom. I saw mystery guy sitting down on couch.

 I wiped my eyes, and walked towards him. "Hey Bob" I said smiling as I sat down next to him. He eyed me skeptically, "Who the hell is Bob" he hissed. "So now I know where Aiden got him personality from" I muttered under my breath. He glared at me, "At least I'm helping you...I could've just left you there to die...which right about now...I'm regretting not leaving you there" he said in a low menacing voice. "Been down that path before...and that's why I'm here...anyways Bob...just because you're a prince, doesn't mean you have to be an asshole" I hissed. He scoffed, "What does being a prince have to do with that...I am who I am...not because of my high position...anyways if you wanted to go back, I could easily send you back to them" he said glaring at me. I looked down, "Whatever" I muttered, "Anyways.." I said turning towards him, "I'm Nyla" I said, deciding to be the bigger person. I extended my hand towards him. He looked down at it, then back at me. "Zane" he said standing up. I slowly dropped my hand, "Well I can tell this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship" I sarcastically muttered.