Chapter 25: Flashback His Side

Chapter 25
Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)
*Jayce's POV*

I paced around the dining room. I heard the door open and abruptly stopped.

"Mind telling me what the hell is going on," Hayden's voice was filled with venom.

I looked over at him and glared, "When the hell were you going to tell me you got bonded" I retorted, with an equal amount of venom.

"When I got here, but it seems like you already know her," he spat.

"Yeah. For a few years, but that doesn't matter now. Her memory was wiped, she doesn't remember me," I snapped back.

"And what exactly were you to her," he snapped at me.

I took a step towards him, "That shouldn't even matter to you. The past is the past, and I'd rather let it stay that way."

He glared at me, "Look just stay away from her okay," he said in a low voice.

“You don't even know the whole fucking situation. You can't tell me to stay away from her, because I won't... You're supposed to be my best friend. I thought at least you would understand," I yelled.

"We are best friends...but lay a hand on her and that can easily be changed," he said, taking a threatening step towards me.

"You can't have both Hayden...”

I was cut off, "Who said I wanted both? Nyla is my condit...I'm bonded to her for life."

"Why are you even bonded to her if you hate her so much," the anger was rising in my voice.

“Your twin. He forced us to bond...it's not my fault," he practically yelled.

I clenched my jaw, "Austin...he did this," I asked through clenched teeth. He nodded looking even more pissed off.

I walked past Hayden towards the door. "I know what you're thinking Jayce...don't do it," Hayden warned.

"I have to," I said as I walked out the door. She was still sitting there. I walked over to her, and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder, and ran off towards my room in the house. I was there in a matter of seconds.

She kicked and screamed, "What the hell are you doing," she yelled. I quickly opened my door, and went in my room, locking the door behind us. I set her down on the bed and sat down next to her. "What-”

"Nyla, you need to know what's going on," I said in a stern voice.

She looked at me in confusion, "There's nothing to know...I don't...” I cut her off again,

"You do know me, you just can't remember me," I said looking her in the eyes. I grabbed her hand, and she yanked it back, "I'm going to show you everything, Nyla. You need to know," I said grabbing her hand again.

"How are you...” I saw her zone out. I was suddenly engulfed into darkness.

*Flashback*
I walked downstairs.

"Mom, I'm leaving. I'll be back...tomorrow," I shouted as I walked towards the door.

She was in front of me in a matter of seconds, "And where do you think you're going," she asked in a stern voice.

"Nyla's. Look Mom, she knows I'm a vampire. She won't tell anyone," I said, taking a step closer to the door.

"What about Austin? Are you bringing him too," she asked.