Chapter 27: Memory Lane

Chapter 27

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. Tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm so sorry, Jayce," I said as I moved closer towards him, embracing him in my arms. He hugged me back. His touch sent sparks throughout my whole body and I pulled back.

He pulled back too and looked at me with confusion, “Did you..." I cut him off.

"Yeah," I said slightly smiling, he smiled back. "So...why were you so mean to me when we met again," I glared at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "I didn't think it was you. I mean... what would you be doing in my bestfiends house," he said looking back up at me.

I laughed, " Yeah, but why did Austin bond me to Hayden," I said sobering up. He looked away from me.

"We both changed after I wiped your memory. I turned bad...started to rebel. Austin just got worse..." he said sighing.

"I have to admit., after seeing how I used to be...I got worse too..."

He cut me off , "Yeahh, you're more fiesty now," he said looking up at me smirking.

I glared at him, "Look who's talking... Mr. pin me down to the ground, and basically torture me until I told you everything," I hissed.

"You liked it," he said smirking.

I blushed and looked down,"...No..."

He chuckled, "Omg... You're into S&M," he said fake gasping.

I hit him in the chest, "No I'm not," I said gawking at him, "now you...that's a different story," I said smirking.

He pushed me down on my back, and straddled me, "Maybe," he said in a low seductive voice. My breath caught. Ohh wait... Two can play at this game. I smirked at him. Let's introduce him to the new me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His smirk widen, "So you have changed. For the better...” he whispered. He slid his hand under me and pushed my lower back up, so our bodies were now pressed together. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked down at my legs then his eyes trailed up my body. His eyes were filled with lust. "You really shouldn't tease me Nyla. I am not the one,” he said in a low husky voice.

I smirked at him, "I'm not the one who's teasing, Jayce" I said in a low seductive voice. I bit my lip, allowing his eyes to catch the movement before they shot back up to my eyes.

He glared , "Don't tempt me, Nyla," he said in a warning tone.

I inched my face closer, and put my head in the crook of his neck. I whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry I can't help it. I missed you," I said in a soft voice. I pulled back and looked him in his eyes. "Jayce..what are we," I asked in a whisper.

His eyes widened a bit, " What do you want to be," he said, smiling a bit. After seeing the way he treated me... I knew what I wanted.

"I want to be with you," I said still whispering. I don't know if it was because of the fact that Hayden hurt me, the flashback, the way Jayce made me feel, or just that fact that I simply was still falling for him. All I know is I wanted to be with him. His smile widened and he pulled me into a kiss.

You know how people say when they kiss that special someone they feel sparks, and fireworks...it's true. I deepened the kiss. It sent shocks throughout my whole body. I tried to pull back, but he pulled me closer sending more shocks throughout my body. I slid my hand up into his hair. I pulled it, causing a groan to slip out of his mouth.