Chapter 13: See You Soon...

Chapter 13
Warning the story is rated M for Mature...you have been warned ;)
I slowly opened my eyes. I look around...how'd I get in my bed? The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Hayden's bed. I looked to my right. My balcony door was open... I slowly slid off my bed, trying to be as quiet as possible. I inched towards the door, my heart was rapidly pounding against my chest. I was right by the door. I peeked onto the balcony. I slowly moved out. "What are you doing here?" I asked calmly.

“Nyla...what happened between you and Hayden?" asked Aiden, he was sitting down on the sofa. I walked over to the sofa and sat next to him.

"A small argument, that's all" I replied not wanting to tell him what really happened.

sighed, "Nyla...cut the bullshit. You were lying in his bed, curled up in a ball. Your makeup was all smeared, so I know you were crying, what really happened? Oh and since I am master for a whole week, you actually have to tell me" his face was serious. I sighed. I really didn't feel like telling him.

"Okay here's what happened, I went in his room to apologize. I tried apologizing, but he wouldn't except it...so I turned to walk away, he pulled me back,he kissed me, pulled away, I kissed him back, then it got all heated and I..." I cut myself off...hell no. I'm not saying the last part.

He looked slightly angry, "You what Nyla?" he hissed.

"I...I can't say it," I mean what the hell am I supposed to say oh yeaa Aiden, I was making out hardcore with your brother, and then I moaned your name....hell nooo!!!

"Nyla...just say it" he hissed.

"I...I...fucked Hayden" oh my gosh!! That’s the best lie I can come up with...that's worse!!

"You what?!!" he yelled.

"No I'm just kidding, what I did wasn't that bad..." I still didn't want to tell him.

"So...what did you do?" he hissed, looking beyond pissed. I slowly got up and started walking towards my balcony doors, he eyed me suspiciously.

As soon as I was by the doors, I looked back at him, "I moaned your name" I said in a seductive voice. He looked at me wide eyed. I quickly ran into my room and hid. I ran into my bathroom, and walked into my huge walk in closest.

I heard him walk in and close the balcony doors. I heard him walk in the bathroom....shit. I felt like I was holding my breath. I slowly inched further into my closest. I heard him open the closest doors...seriously this isn't even fair, how does he know where I am? I was suddenly pinned down to the ground. "Hey sweetheart" he smirked at me. Shit... "So explain to me what you did again...I don't think I heard you right" he smirked. The closest was dark, but I could still see his face.

"Nothing" I quickly responded.

He chuckled, "Really cause it sounded like you said you moaned my name, but I don't know if I heard you right" he said in a seductive voice. Please kill me now. I blushed but I'm sure he couldn't see it in the dark.

"No I didn't say that I said I groaned okay, and it was an....unattractive groan." wow really!! Shut up...just shut up...

He laughed, "Wow really, your unbelievable love...so until you admit what you said, you're staying here'" he smirked.

"Okay, fine with me, it's comfortable anyways" I'm not repeating it again.

"Fine" ohh I hate it when he says that. "Ohh but, you know what, you're not the master, so you have to repeat what you just said" he smirked.

"No!" I whisper yelled.

He chuckled, "Yep so...tell me what you said".

I sighed, "Fine.....I moaned you name...by accident" Ughh that was horrible!!

"Why don't I ever get that reaction" he pouted. Aww he looked so...omg he looked hot doing that.

"Because...to tell you the truth, Hayden is better" ha, way to bring down that huge ego of his.

"I doubt that" ohh I guess not.

"How would you know? He did get a reaction...I did kiss him" I hissed.

He glared down at me, "You know...I was so....so right about you. You are a slut" he said with venom, as he slowly got up.

I gasped, "Are you fucking kidding me? It's not like I kissed his this time first, don't be mad because what we have isn't as good as me and Hayden's" I shouted, shit I regret that. I hadn't even thought about what I just said. He stared back down at me. He was straddling my hips, but sitting up now. "We....sweetheart...there is no we...we don't have anything...at all, so since you're so into Hayden, why don't you just go fucking find him. Oh wait...he hates you right now, you're sending all of us mixed signals, Nyla. So do me a favor....stay the hell out of my life.." He got up and walked towards the double doors. He walked out the closest and into my room. I heard him leave. He slammed the door shut and I flinched. I laid there alone in my closest.

I laid there...God only knows how long I stayed there....a couple hours I think. I slowly got off the floor and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower. I stripped down and got in. I stood there, letting the streaming hot water run down my body. I stood there for 5 minutes just thinking, before I finally started to wash up. After that I washed my hair. I stood there for another 10 minutes, not wanting to leave this shower, but I knew I had to eventually. I opened the shower door and grabbed a towel off the rack. I quickly dried off, and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out the shower and froze. I stared at the mirror in horror...
See you soon...