Chapter 30

"Kim Jinhee"

Jin turned around as soon as she heard someone call for her and her eyes widened at the sight of Mingyu smiling at her and let out a soft chuckle. She dropped the trimmer that she was holding and got up. Jin stared at the smiling and maybe crying Mingyu blankly, "what am I seeing? why do I see Kim Mingyu" she mumbled and rubbed her eyes a few times and made her way towards the figure that stood at the entrance.

She stopped a meter away from Mingyu and looked at him before lifting her hand up to poke his cheeks. A tear dropped as soon as she dropped her hands and Mingyu pulled her into a tight hug. "What are you doing here?" she whispered and Mingyu pulled away before looking back at her.

"I'm so sorry for taking so long" he wiped the dried tears on his cheeks and wiped Jin's cheeks with a frown. "Why did you cry" he frowned but it didn't stay for long, "you pig" he teased and she chuckled at her nickname that she didn't hear for a long time.

"Shut up you gay" she wrapped her arms around him for a second before letting go, "How did you find me" she gave him a questioning look and he shrugged, "I got connections and I got my eyes on you".

"Where are you heading?" Mingyu asked and there was a second of silence, "to my parents, I forgot to get them flowers when I visited them yesterday" she chuckled and knocked her head a few times and Mingyu pulled her hand down with a frown, "stop that, you're going to be clumsier than ever".

Jin smiled, "I don't mind". As long as you're here with me.

"Can I join you?"

The two of them made their way slowly to the cemetery, both of them holding a bouquet of flowers and they chatted as they walked.

"I'm back" she cheered and cleared the tomb from the grasses before kneeling on it, she patted on the space next to her and Mingyu quickly placed the bouquet of flowers and knelt next to her. "Hi Aunty and Uncle" he said in formal tone and Jin chuckled, "Well this guy here is Kim Mingyu, he's gay by the way" she whispered the last few word and almost fell from Mingyu's sudden push.

"I heard that you pig-- Oh I'm sorry" he bowed his head in front and Jin laughed out loud. The atmosphere became quiet and Jin started speaking slowly, "His name is Kim Mingyu, my best friend ever since high school. We bicker a lot but I guess that's what kept us closer than ever" she looked at her fidgeting finger and smiled to herself.

Mingyu cleared his throat and asked Jin to excuse herself for a minute, "Can I speak to your parents?" Jin turned to him and gave him a nod, she got up and gave a bow and made her way towards the tree that was just few meters away. She crossed her hand and stared at Mingyu who was talking at the two stones in front of him. She couldn't take her eyes off of him talking so serious.

"I want to tell you something that I have been hiding for a while. A long hidden secret.... I'm in love with your daughter" he paused. "She has been messing with my heart ever since I met her in high school. Was it love at first sight? I guess that's what you would call it" he held his smile in so that Jin wouldn't see it. "But the thing is: I don't want Jin to feel as if I'm her rebound because deep inside my heart I can feel that we would love each other forever. I'm sorry for making her feel this way and making her suffer all these years and also I'm sorry for bullying her in high school and now" he gave a sheepish smile and scratched his head. "I will try my best to give her happiness that she deserves"

"What did you say to my parents?" Jin asked as they watched the sun set. They left the cemetery straight after Mingyu was done talking and headed back home to watch the sunset at the backyard. Jin stretched her legs on the grass and stared straight into the sky as she waited for Mingyu to answer her.

Mingyu kept silent and reached for her hand, "Kim Jinhee-ssi" he called her name formally which made her burst out in laughter. "You're scaring me" her laugh toned down as she saw Mingyu's serious face.

"Will you be mine?" he finally said it. After seven years, those words that he kept deep in his heart. Jin froze at his words, she pulled her hand away and faced in front again.

"I don't know. This is just too soon" she bit her lips and anticipated for his reply but he kept quiet. "I actually heard everything back then" she confessed and Mingyu's eyes widened. Jin got up and knelt in front of him.

"Kim Mingyu, I've been hiding this for too long" she mimicked his tone and he rolled his eyes, "but I need to tell you this. Will you let this clumsy, lazy, weird, fat pig stay with you and love you till the end and you won't let me go even if your life is at stake?" she watched him with soft eyes, her heart pounded against her rib cage and she held onto her hand tightly.

Mingyu let out a smile and pulled her in a tight hug, so tight that she fell on him and he laid on the ground. He pushed her hair behind her ear as she hovered over him, her legs in between his. His hand reached for her cheeks to cup them and planted a soft kiss before pulling her down and rolled her over so that he was on top.

He watch her face heat up and he smiled like a kid, "Is this a dream?" he caressed her cheeks and gave her a small peck before pulling her up to sit in front of him.

"Promise me that we will not let go of each other" Jin gave her pinky and Mingyu pinky promised her. "I don't need to promise because I will not let go no matter what happens" he whispered to her ears and she turned to kiss his cheeks one last time.

"Did you really fall in love at first sight? First year of high school?" she began questioning him.

"Before High school started, when we went for orientation and you were standing with a girl from your middle school. I thought you were pretty back then and wanted to be in the class but luckily Seungcheol was" he hugged her tighter and she giggled.

"I liked you when I first saw you as well but then you know what happened" Jin stared at his arms that was around her.

"I know, fat pig. But I still love you"

"I can't believe I'm in love with this gay guy"

======================================================================================

A/N :: This story is finally done. This is not my best. I lost all my motivation halfway. :( But I hope the next story will be better and more consistently good to read.

Thank you to all the readers. Saranghaeyo <3 <3

PS: There will be some modification later once I get time to read the story again and cry from all the fails hehe...