Chapter 7

"You guys finally reached" Seungkwan whined out loud and the rest of them turn their heads to Jin and Soonyoung. Joshua walked to them and pulled them to their seats, "they must have went to fill the fuel".

"Yeah we did", Soonyoung scratched his head and smiled as he sat next to Jeonghan and Jihoon.

Seungcheol placed the napkin on Jin and passed the menu. "Choose what you want, it's all on Wonwoo" he smiled softly at her.

She nodded and began looking for food and placed her order along with Soonyoung's as they were the only one left.

Mingyu frowned for a while as he watched Jin from the side, "What's wrong?" He waved to her.

Seokmin looked around, waiting for her answer. Chan tapped on her shoulders to alert her.
"Nothing happened" she smiled, trying to hide the fact that she cried.

"Your eyes are swollen, I need an answer later" Mingyu stated and she just gave a short nod.
Wonwoo turned to him and pressed his lips for a second. "I'm pretty sure she's alright. Don't spoil everyone's mood"

Soonyoung shook his head and sighed to himself, Hyung you don't know anything.

Breakfast passed and they all separated except Jin, Jeonghan and Wonwoo.

Jeonghan looked at Jin and bit his lips, "How are you going to work?" He asked and looked at his watch.

"I can drop her" Wonwoo said and Jeonghan looked at Jin and she gave a slight nod before he nodded as well.
"Alright then, I'll get going" he hugged Jin and tapped on Wonwoo's shoulder before leaving them.

Few seconds later, Jin walked away from him. "So..." He started and Jin stopped her steps.
"Don't ask me anything please" she looked at his eyes as she pleaded.
He nodded and pulled her into a short hug before she pushed him away, "I'm sorry for everything"

"I'll drop you to the office" he said as he opened the door for her.
"Thanks" she said as she got in, wearing her seat belt.

The car ride was silent as Wonwoo knew what Jin wanted the most at the moment. It was silence.

He cleared his throat a number of times, hoping she would turn her head to him just like old times with her big eyes questioning him.

Jin looked out the window the whole ride.

Why did I accept the offer.

"You don't have to be awkward around me, you said you wanted to keep this friendship before I came back" he spoke up after a few hesitation.

"I know" she fiddled with her fingers. "I don't think I can do this. I guess we should stay away from each other until I find someone else just like you did" she said with a soft voice, her throat throbbing a bit as teared filled her eyes as soon as she blinked.

"We don't have to do this" he said, his eyes concentrating on the road.
She kept quiet, she knew him well. He was stubborn.
He was stubborn to break up. He is stubborn to lose this friendship.

He parked his car and Jin unbuckled her seatbelt.
"If you insist on ignoring me until you find a better half--"
"I am not ignoring you for God's sake" she shouted as she turned to face him.

She picked her bag and opened the door.
"I hope you don't approach the boys just to move on" he gritted his jaw as he continued "Especially him".

"Please mind your own business. Just keep in mind that the only person you should be caring about is her" she said before getting off and slamming the door.

"Who does he think he is" she muttered as she entered the office on the 5th floor.
"Father?" A voice was heard from the side, Jin startled and turned to see Eunji smiling with open arms waiting for a hug.

"Welcome back princess, how was the break" she said as she hugged her tight.
"Wonderful until "he" returned" Jin frowned.

"Oh my oh my. Just when you're moving on huh? Did he bring his "chick" back?" She smirked.

Jin shook her head and Eunji tilted her head, "and he is willing to go long distance with that witch"

Jin shrugged, "maybe she is better" she chuckled as Eunji slapped her back.

______________________________________
I'm sorry for the late update.
Who do you think Jin will go to?
Do you think they will last long?
Do you think Wonwoo still have feelings for Jin?