Chapter 8

Joshua looked at himself in the mirror, he smiled before turning to the front door. He picked the car keys and turned to close the door behind him.

Today is a good day. He whistled as he locked the main door and walked to his car.

Jin POV
*Beep*

I looked at the clock that was in my room, It cannot be my cab.

*Beep*
I looked outside and saw Jisoo oppa leaning by this white audi car. He waved with a wide smile which always made me smile back.

I quickly wore my cardigan and ran down the indoor stairs. Crossing my fingers not to trip over.

I plucked the house keys from the wall and closed the door behind me. Checking to see if I got everything with me, I turned on my heels and walked towards him.

"Hey" he said when I stood in front of him. "Sup" I replied and he chuckled.

"Get in" he nodded towards his car and I shrugged, "I don't know if I should trust you" I joked and his eyebrows connected and I laughed.

"Alright, you kidnapper" I stuck my tongue out before getting in the car.
"You're definitely something, Jinhee"

Jinhee, I almost forgot that was my full name.

He looked at me for a second, "I'm the gentleman, you should have let me open the door for you" he pouted and I smiled at him.

Wonder why I'm always speechless when I'm with Jisoo.

"Where are we heading to?" I paused as I looked at him. "Boss"

He chuckled and I did the same, "Out to unicornland". He looked at me, smiling with almost all his teeth shown.

"Ready?" He asked and pushed the hand brakes down before driving.

"It's been a long time since we went out together"

I knew he was going to say that since I locked myself away from them due to being emotionally unstable.

"I'm sorry" I could only frown at him as I apologised.

"We understand" he reached out for my shoulder and I felt a squeeze.

"This is why I love you" I smiled at his words

"We love you" he said again and I could help but reach for his hand that was on my shoulders and pull it down. I looked at his hands and held it softly.

"So good to have you back in our lives"

I nodded and kissed the back of his hands which he startled a bit. "That was ew" he laughed at me.

"But you loved it when I did it before" I teased him.

After few seconds of laughing and giggling, his phone rang and I reached for it.

"Hello, Oppa's driving" I said as I answered the call from Soonyoung oppa.

"WHAT??? HE PROMISED TO DO MY WORK LAST WEEK AND HE'S NOT GOING TO WORK? IS HE ALRIGHT?" He shouted at the phone.

"He is good, he's taking me to unicorn land and yes he is not going to work"
I said softly, unlike him.

"THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR. HYUNG BETTER LET ME TAKE YOU OUT LATER" he hung up and I stared at his phone for a second before placing it down.

"Well Soonyoung booked me for tonight" I said and he looked confused.

"That sounded wrong, you're not suppose to let anyone book you. You're not a sex worker" he laughed between his sentences.

"You're mean" I crossed my arms and pouted.

__________=========___________======
Author POV

Mingyu slapped his head to calm him down. "I told you he took Jin out today. I sensed it" he sat down on the couch and rest his head on the head rest.

"Yeah and I'm taking her out tonight" Soonyoung said stretching his arms as he began to think of a place for dinner.

"That's so unfair, you didn't ask me" Mingyu pretended to punch him.

"That's because she doesn't belong to anyone or you"

"Sucks to be you" he continued and looked at the frowning Mingyu.
"Come on. It was just a joke" he apologized.

"Do you like her?"