Chapter 12

Eunji stared at the screen and then at the clock. She did that more than five times as she waited for Jin to return. She sighed and then the door opened.

"Oh gosh, where did you go. I thought you said you will go for half an hour but you took the whole lunch hour. I was waiting for you to come back for lunch" she slapped her arms and pouted. She looked at her face and smiled.

"Your lipstick smudged. Were you doing some naughty naughty things?" She teased as she winked at her lips. Her lipstick smudged from the incident and she blushed. "Nothing happened. Don't try to think of anything naughty with that mindset of yours" she laughed and sat at her place.

Eunji, being the stubborn one pulled her chair next to hers. "Come on tell me, I always tell you everything that happened between me and Hobi" she smiled.

"Yeah, you give out too many information" Jin covered her eyes.

"Jinhee-ah, come on. I'm about to die from curiosity" she shook her arm. Jin turned around and faced her. "Fine, I will tell you"

"But I want to guess" Eunji smirked as she tapped on her temple.

"Wonwoo is definitely a love sick puppy, that ass. Cannot be Seungcheol since he's your bro from another mo. Jeonghan is too pretty for you. Junhui is a brat..."

Jin laughed at her silently. As Eunji continued thinking, Jin looked at her phone and smiled as she thought of what happened.

#Flashback

"I'm sorry" Mingyu pushed her and cupped her face before pulling in to seal the gap between them.

Jin's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what was happening. Mingyu pulled her closer again before letting her go.

She blushed a bit but she covered it with her hand as she cupped her mouth. "Kim Mingyu!" She shouted at him. His eyes widened, wondering if she hate him more now.

Jin dropped her hands to her side and began laughing out loud. She covered her mouth again and looked at him, "I seriously hate you" she punched his chest and rested her head on it.

Mingyu smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry again" he chuckled. And kissed her head.

#End of Flashback

"Oh hell no. KIM MINGYU IS JEON WONWOO'S BLOODY GAY BEST FRIEND" Eunji screamed on top of her lungs which made the rest of the colleagues stare.

"Come one, Eunji. I did not say I'm dating Mingyu" she whispered. "Oh... but Joshua is probably the best option for you. You need a gentleman in your life" she suggested.

Jin laughed at her best friend, "You're crazy, dude. I don't have to date yet" she smiled and turned to her screen to do her work.

"I'm that crazy friend that you need in life but you did tell Wonwoo that you're going to find someone though" she stared at her best friend who was just looking at her cell phone.

Jin's phones screen lit up and showed Joshua's ID. "Hello" she answered her phone.

"You reached the office?" His voice was filled with worry. Jin bit her lips as she forgot to tell them. "Yes, Mingyu dropped me" she told him.

"Oh okay. Alright. I'll see you later if I finish early. Bye" he said and she hung up after saying bye.

Eunji peeked from her seat, "I told you Joshua was a good gentleman. That's what you need. Not a bad guy" she stuck her tongue again.

She rolled her eyes at her best friends words, I'm best when I'm alone.

"But seriously, what if three guys like you. I mean Mingyu, Joshua and let's say Hoshi likes you. What if all of them likes you. Damn girl, I would control c and control v myself 12 times. Even if I have to steal Jeon Wonwoo back from HyeJin" she flicked her fingers back and forth.

The supervisor got up from her seat and looked around, "Eunji, Jin. I think lunch hour has passed an hour ago. Less talking and more working. There's more to do but I suggest you both to work overtime since there is a pile of work due tomorrow" she said from her seat and Eunji frowned.

"So evil. That's why she's so ugly" she mouthed.

Jin smiled and shrugged her shoulders, she turned back and looked at the pile of files she has to input and sighed.

Hours later, Joshua walked in with his bag and approached Jin. "Hey, you're done yet?" He leaned forward to see her screen as she focused. She shook her head, "I actually have to overtime with Eunji today. We have 20 files each to do and we just finished 5"

He frowned, "I'll go tell her to let you both leave" he was about to go but Jin stopped him. "No, I'll finish it off. You know how I am, I don't like-"

"You don't like to leave work pending, I know" he said and then his eyes lit up. "Give me a moment"

Joshua walked out of the office.

Eunji peeked again and wriggled her eyebrows, "jackpot!" She winked.

She continued her work and then the lights went off, the rest of the colleagues left the office as they did not have to work overtime. Eunji groaned and got up to switch the lights back on.

Minutes later, noises can be heard and Jin moaned. "SERIOUSLY?" she turned around to see them enter the room.

"I got help for you" Joshua smiled widely.

"Oh...You mean trouble" Eunji rested her head on her arm and sighed.