Chapter 14

Dinner didn't take that long to finish since they all stuffed the meat in their mouth once it was cooked. "I'm so so so full" Vernon stretched his arms out and yawned. "Now I'm sleepy" he covered his mouth and frowned. 

They stared at each other, it was almost 2 in the morning and Jihoon finally said, "It's time to go home. Mingyu you're driving her back right?"

The latter nodded and Jeonghan bit his lips before telling him,"We're having a sleepover at Minghao's place since it's the weekend but... it's a guys night out" he tried to say it in a way which didn't offend Jin.

She just shrugged with a smile, "I can finally have my, me myself and I alone time" she smiled sleepily.

Mingyu looked at her and shook his head, "I'll skip this one. I need some rest from all these activities" he looked at them glaring back. "Please" he was pleading them to give him some time off from all the "fun" activities.

"My brain needs some time off from all the porn you guys downloaded" he said and they sighed. "You're going to miss it big time" Junhui smirked.

"Okay enough" Jin whined and covered her ears from all the inappropriate stuff that the males were saying into the air.

Chan chuckled at his noona wrinkling her face as she tried to shake off the eeky feeling from the topic. Junhui did the same as Chan and pinched her arm. She turned to him and rubbed the area that he pinched which was already red.

Soonyoung smiled at her, his eyes were drooping but he tried his best to keep them open. He thanked god that he wasn't the one driving back. Seungcheol finished the water that was in his glass and got up to pay.

After he was done, he pulled the sleepy Jihoon up and signaled them to leave since the store was closing. Seungkwan threw a tantrum when Joshua pulled him up from his seat. "You're not a kid anymore kwan-ah" he said softly.

The owner stared at them making their way slowly and sighed. "Kids these days". They were not drunk from alcohol but drunk from sleepiness.

Seokmin looked up at them, "We're not kids, we are bosses. We are heirs to the big company that is situated in..." It was silent and Jin turned around to look at Seokmin. His eyes were closed which meant he fell asleep.

Jeonghan sighed,"should we just take a leave" he watched his friends stumble in their steps.

"We're alright. We can take a short nap and continue when we wake up" Minghao mumbled.

They all climbed into the van, like after 5 minutes of walking.
Seungcheol cleared his throat and turned the engine on. He cleared his throat once more before he drove to their destination.

"Alright, time to get off. Mingyu call your beloved Wonwoo" Junhui said and Soonyoung slapped his head. "He did not join us, you nut. I'll call Wonwoo" he said and fished out his cell phone from his pocket.

He dialed the number and paused, "what if he doesn't want to come out. It's 2am" he looked up from the screen. Jeonghan shrugged, "he has to, bros before hoes and his beauty sleep"

Soonyoung pressed call and waited for the other line to pick up. He cleared his throat and smirked

"Hello" a sleepy voice answered.

"There's a fire!! We need your help. Mingyu is stuck in the building. Hyung please.. you need to come over now. Minghao's room" Soonyoung panicked over the phone and they covered their mouth to hold their laughter.

"Call the fire truck" Wonwoo got up from his bed, "I'll be there as soon as possible"

"You have to" Soonyoung faked a cry and hung up.

As if it was planned, they looked at each other and let out a laugh, almost waking the whole neighborhood.

They were fully awake now and they walked into the house. Minghao switched the lights on and Junhui swiftly pulled out the pillows and blanket to the spacious living room.

Soonyoung stayed outside to welcome Wonwoo into the burnt house that he spoke of.

The drive back to Jin's home was silent, he pulled the hand brakes and looked to the side to see Jin sleeping soundly. He smiled softly and pushed her hair away from her face.

His best friend was obviously tired from overworking. He didn't want to wake her up but he had to head back home as well.

"Jin" he shook her arm.
He yawned as he waited for her to get up which she did not. "Come on" he groaned and shook her again.

He leaned in closer to her face with a smile. There was nothing else he could think of. Her sleeping face looked peaceful, he didn't want to wake her up.

He just moved closer and closer and... closer.