Chapter 9

Jin and Joshua got out of the car, in front of Jin's apartment flat. It was night time which meant Soonyoung didn't get his dinner with her.

"Goodnight" Joshua said before letting her go inside. "See you tomorrow"

She got inside and closed the door behind her. She hung her keys and reached for the switch to turn the lights on.

Before she could reach for the switch, the lights came on.

"Don't move" a deep voice was heard and Jin froze.

She kept her mouth shut and closed her eyes as well.

"You came home so late, you didn't keep your words"

With those words, she opened her eyes and saw Soonyoung standing in front of her with a box in his hands.

Instead of a frowning or pouting Soonyoung , he was smiling like a kid since the time she came back.

"You scared me, Soonyoung"

She walked to him to hit his arm but before she could do that, the box caught her eyes.

"What is this? Pizza?" Her eyes lit up as soon as he nodded.

He pulled her to the living room and placed the box on the table.

"Let's Netflix and pizza" he smiled as he switched the TV on.

"You do know that we have work tomorrow" Jin turned to him while eating her pizza.
Soonyoung turned as well, his cheeks full like a hamster.

"Ask Jisoo hyung to give you another day off" he showed his teeth as he smiled.

She shook her head and frowned, "I still need money to pay my rent"

"I'll pay for this month" he pointed at himself as he offered.

"I would let you do that but Mr.Hong is strict" she referred to Joshua's dad.

"He surely is" he gave up and turned back to the television.

"I'm sleeping here tonight" he said and Jin sighed as she nodded. Soonyoung was hard to convince, especially to make him go home.

"Thank you" he hugged her shoulders and placed a playful kiss on her cheeks.

"I'm know you love me" she mumbled and winked at him playfully.

Soonyoung nodded and rested on her lap while biting onto his last piece of pizza.

An hour later, snores can be heard in the living room and Jin looked down to see a sleeping Soonyoung on her lap.

She carefully lifted his head and got out, placing him on the pillow as she walked to her room to get her pillows and blankets.

She placed her own on the other couch and placed a blanket on him.

"Goodnight" she pecked his forehead as she tucked him in.

Jin walked back in her room to get her clothes for her shower.

The night ended as she laid on the couch and closed her eyes.

The sun rose.

"Jin-ah!!!" Someone banged on the front door.
"Wake up and open the door" he shouted on top of his lungs.

Grunting as she woke up, it was just seven in the morning. She normally woke up at eight since her work starts at nine.

"I'm coming" she said as she made her way to the door.

"Who is it?" Soonyoung got up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes like a baby.

She pulled the curtains a bit and saw Mingyu waiting by her door steps.
She sighed and pulled her hood over her head.

Opening the door, Mingyu walked past her and closed the door which she was holding.

He was angry, that's what Jin assumed.

"I'm taking you to work, get ready. I'll wait in the living room"

She nodded and slid towards her room to prepare for her shower.

Mingyu stepped in the living room and saw Soonyoung sleeping.

He sat down on the couch where Jin slept and looked around, trying to figure out what happened.

"You stayed over?" His words didn't sound like a question but a statement.

Soonyoung nodded and opened his eyes to see Mingyu looking down on the floor.

"Hey are you alright" he asked the younger.

Mingyu pulled out his phone and sighed, "I'll leave for work now, something happened at work"

__________________________________

"Hey there"
Wonwoo looked around, trying to find the owner of the voice. "Yes you"

He bit his lips as he turned around once more to see Hyejin looking at him with a wide smile.

"I'm back!!" She wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you so much these past few weeks." She said in the hug.

"I missed you too" Wonwoo rested his head on hers.

"You don't know what I would have done if I did not buy my tickets to come back.... I would have broken up with you thinking that you found someone new in Korea" she punched him lightly.

Wonwoo chuckled, "you definitely do not trust your boyfriend"

"I DO, Jeon Wonwoo!!" She shouted at him as she pushed him slightly away. He smiled and pulled her back into a short hug before breaking it and holding her hand.

________^__^______^__^_____^__^_____

"You're at work early" the lady at the front desk said.