Chapter 18

It has been minutes since they saw Jin walk away. Vernon looked at the rest, his mouth gaped open. Nobody moved from their spot. Mingyu frowned as he thought of her, he wanted to run after her but he wanted to clear all the misunderstanding in his group first. He hated himself.

"What should we do?" Minghao asked the rest, breaking the silence. "Jin..." Soonyoung whispered her name, he wiped his face with the back of his hand and looked at them. They looked at each other, Seokmin nodded.

"For Jin" Junhui said and looked at Wonwoo and scowled.

Few minutes later, Dino woke Wonwoo up and he moaned as he got up. He opened his eyes and twelve pairs of eyes were looking at him. "I'm fine" he assured them.

"We know" Mingyu said and it caught his attention, "When did you come?" he asked but the latter just chuckled. "When you got knocked out"

Mingyu lent Wonwoo a hand to sit properly, "We got a big problem right now" Minghao told Wonwoo who sighed from the pain. Seungkwan walked towards them, "Jin was here minutes ago and I think she heard everything from us when we were telling Mingyu".

Wonwoo sat there blankly.

"She heard everything Wonwoo" Seungkwan repeated himself.

"So?" Wonwoo asked and the younger's eyes widened. "So? You asked so?" he said in disbelief. "The reply to your "so" is that she heard the truth about you cheating and saying that it was not worth having long distance" he said out loud and raised his hands up in frustration.

Seokmin pulled his arms down, "The secret is out but you don't have to worry. She will get over it because she has us" he said to Wonwoo stating that the twelve of them will try to give her happiness.

"She doesn't want to see me anymore anyways. She said it herself" Wonwoo said and got up from the couch and walked out of the house. He got in his car and drove off, the rest watched the door and their shoulders dropped. "What did that mean?" Vernon asked and they kept quiet.

Seungcheol quickly pulled his phone out and dialed her number before tapping on the call button. "She's not answering" he dropped his phone to the floor. Jeonghan frowned more, "Should we split up to find her? It's a Saturday, where would she go?" he asked the group.

Joshua bit his lips as he tried to think hard of a place which she would be, "I have a plan" he spoke up after a few seconds and gathered the group to the table. "What plan do you have?" Soonyoung immediately asked as he sat on the floor.

Minghao brought a paper to the table and then Joshua began listing the places that he think she would go. "There is the seawalls which she would go when she's sad" Joshua listed the first one and Soonyoung agreed.

"The cafe"

"Her home"
"Maybe check our home as well"

"Eunji's place too"

They all gave a list of places and divided it among themselves, "update us on the group chat" Seungcheol said as soon as he created the group chat for the search. It would be difficult to update on everyone with calls or messages so he decided on the group chat since everyone would be online. Everyone nodded and got out the house, Minghao being the last to lock it.

They all gathered outside and Seungcheol took a look at the list and began distributing the places to each pair.

"I'll go to Eunji's place" someone said from the back and he nodded.

"Remember to update us even if you cannot find her so that we won't waste our time there" he reminded them and they separated.

================================================================

Pants could be heard by the front door of Eunji's place. He looked at the door and took a deep breath, the rain drenched his clothes but he didn't care. He lifted his hand and knocked on the door three times.

It didn't open, he knocked again. He patiently waited and waited.

He stomped his foot a few times.

Eunji's eyes widened at the sight of him. "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"Is Jinhee here?" He asked her and peeked inside. She looked at him for a second and shook her head. "She's not here. You should go back" she took a step back to close the door.

"Please don't lie to me. I need to see her" he pleaded.

She shook her head again, "I'm sorry she is not here" she bowed her head.

"Jung Eunji please" his voice quivered as he pleaded again. She watched him breakdown with a blank face.

"You should just go home, Wonwoo"

The door closed, leaving him in the rain.

==============================================================================================

 Authors Note:

What's on your mind guys? I totally don't know where this is leading but I got the man decided. hehe... This might take a few more chapters, as in the incident... Oh I hate myself... next chapter might be a long one so that this depressing part will finish hehe...

I love you guys <3