Chapter 13

It was almost 11PM and twelve men sat by the long meeting table, laptops in front of them. They were helping Jin with the work since she didn't want to leave until it has finished.

A yawn could be heard from the meeting room and Jin turned to see Mingyu covering his mouth and he turned and saw her. He gave her a small smile with a thumbs up. She gave a nod and turned back to her screen.

"Are we done yet" Eunji groaned and flipped the pages in the file and sighed. Joshua chuckled at her complaint, "this would not have happened if you did your work silently" he teased her and her eyebrows connected to show her frustration.

"Shut up, Mr Hong" she looked at him for a second before turning away back to her work. Joshua and Eunji has been frienemies ever since she started working in the company, always complaining that he and the group always drag Jin away from their girlie sessions. It has been days since the vacation yet she and Jin did not have any heart to heart talks which they usually have once in a while.

Almost an hour later, Joshua approached Jin with an USB. "Compile this with your work and we're done for the night" he looked at the time on his phone and frowned.

Chan got up from his seat and walked toward Jin and leaned on her chair. "Can we go have supper after this?" He rubbed his tummy as it growled.

"I'm not joining, Hobi Oppa has been calling since 10pm" she quickly sent her fair share of work and packed her bags.

"We know" Joshua chuckled as she turned to glare at him.

"I'm taking back of what I said about you" she muttered and ran off after hugging Jin.

Soonyoung got up and zipped his bag along with Chan's. "Let's go have bbq at the famous bbq place. It has desserts as well"

Jin quickly nodded as she didn't have food the whole day.

"I could hear Jin all the way from here" Minghao teased and she stared at him for a second.
"It wasn't even that loud, you lier"

He laughed at her and ran to mess her hair. "You are not allowed to do that at work hours" Joshua exclaimed and Mingyu smiled widely before approaching them.

"It's after working hours" he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and smiled. Joshua smiled back at him and shrugged. "Alright, let's get going already" he clapped two times to alert the rest.

Seungkwan closed the door behind him and yawned for the third time of the night and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to fall asleep on the floor if Jin is going to take extra minute" he groaned and she quickly sent the work and turned the PC off.

"Alright I'm done I'm done" she put her hands up and grabbed her bag from her desk and they left the office.

She looked around one last time and switched the lights off and locked the door behind her and saw him smiling like a kid.

"Kim Mingyu" she laughed and he nodded.

"You love saying my full name, don't you" he whispered to her and she blushed as she thought of the incident that happened at the bus stop.

"You're a tomato" he flirted and she hit his chest before she left him.

Jihoon raised his eyebrows and then shook his head, "I reserved the table and I think we should hurry" he tapped on his watch they all nodded.

They all left the building and stopped at the car park, Seungcheol started counting the number of passengers and counted the amount he can carry in his van. "How about this" he began. "Since Mingyu drove his car, can you take Jin with you so that you won't fall asleep" he asked Mingyu who nodded his head immediately.

"Alright then" Jin followed Mingyu to his car.

"Why are we pairing them together now?" Chan asked the eldest who just shrugged with a smile.

"Isn't it obvious" Joshua said and Seokmin looked at him, confused.

"Just say they are meant to be ever since they met. All the bickering and fist fights" Vernon exclaimed as they got in the car which Seungcheol drove.

Seokmin shook his head vigorously, "She does not belong to only Mingyu, she is ours. I won't let her go unless she finds her real happiness". They all agreed to him, thinking she has suffered enough.

Jeonghan looked around and then up at the ceiling of the van. "I have an idea for tonight. Do anyone of you have dates to go to?" He asked and they groaned.

"We are all single men. No one wants us" Seungkwan answered for the rest and Junhui shook his head vigorously.

"Not me. Women want me but I have to make time for our dear Jinnie. I'm going to wait for her to walk down the aisle first" he crossed his arms and they laughed at him.

"Yeah Junhui promised to walk her down the aisle when they were still together" referring to Wonwoo and Jin.

"Shit happened though, let's have men night tonight and talk this over with Wonwoo" Jihoon said and asked the rest for their opinions.

"I don't think Jin would like that. I mean she always rejected our help whenever we offered to ask Wonwoo about their situation"

Minghao said, looking down at his fingers in the dark.

"Jin won't be there tonight" Jihoon said and he finally agreed.

"Let's call Wonwoo and force him out"

"But Hyejin is there"

"So? It's a guys night out and I don't like her"