Chapter 1

She walked, looking at the sunset. She smiled to herself thanking for another day even though it was just the evening.

All of a sudden she felt a knock on her head. "Ouch" she rubbed the back of her head and pouted at her best friend.

"MINGYU!" she pushed him hard, knowing he won't bulge from his spot. He ruffled her hair with a soft smile.

"Jin-ah come here" Jin heard Jun call from the other side. She smiled widely, Food is ready.

"Food is ready" Hoshi shouted after. She looked up at Mingyu whose eyes widened at the word Food.

"Don't you dare run from me" Jin gritted her teeth as she told him.

"Catch me if you can" He smirked and ran off leaving her run after the food which called for them.

Seungcheol  chuckled as he placed the bbq wings on the picnic cloth. He looked at Jin and Mingyu race for the food. "It's mine" Jin shouted as Mingyu sat down. She panted as she sat next to Jeonghan.

"Thanks" she smiled at Joshua as he placed another wing on her plate. He smiled back and Vernon gagged. "Vernon, are you pregnant?" Seungkwan commented, making everyone laugh.

The sky became dark as everyone packed up. Jin looked in the mansion that belonged to Vernon and sighed. "If only I can buy one too" she said to herself and Chan looked at her from the side.

"Just marry Hansol if you want this" He said which made her shake her head, "Noona want something like this, don't you" he said again which just made her smile softly.

"I will work hard for it, I won't just marry someone who has a mansion" she told him and he shrugged before walking in.

Jihoon lay on the couch, yawning. "I'll take the master bedroom" he raised his hands while claiming the bedroom. Seungcheol stared at him, "Jihoon-ah, let's share. Let's share" he began to eye smile at Jihoon, persuading him.

"Come on!" he shook Jihoon.

"Fine" the younger one gave in.

"Let's share" Mingyu appeared next to Jin with a smirk. She walked away from him but he followed her towards the kitchen. "Are you going to make some more food?" his eyes twinkled thinking of food again.

"We just ate, Mingyu" Seokmin said as he opened the fridge, taking an apple before biting it. Jin chuckled as she looked at both of them.

"Can I have a bite?" Mingyu asked as he eyed on the apple. "No" Seokmin said and walked out.

"Hahahaha" Jin couldn't hold in her laughter as she watch Mingyu pout. "So unfair" he said and sat on the counter, watching Jin wash the dishes.

"Do you need help?" Joshua popped his head in when he heard the tap. Jin looked at him for a second before shaking her head, "I'm alright" she said but he insisted when he saw the pile of dishes.

Mingyu hopped off the counter and walked towards the fridge to get a pear. He watched the two before reaching his pear towards the sink for a little rinse.

Minghao stepped into the kitchen, before he could take another; Mingyu turned him around, pushing him. "I want a pear too" The8 said and smiled at Mingyu. "Let's share" he said and Mingyu nod his head before taking a huge bite of it, giving half to MingHao.

"I'm finally here!" a deep voice could be heard in the kitchen.

"Hyung!!!" Chan shouted as he jumped from the sofa. Joshua looked at Jin, "He-" he was cut off by her. "I'll do the rest" she smiled at him. He gave her a small pat before heading out.

He came back.

----------------------------------

Authors Note!! :D

Welcome to my first fanfic on Wattpad! =D I hope you all will like it.