Chapter 2

Jin POV

"I'm finally here!" I heard someone's voice from the kitchen as I washed the dishes. I could sense Jisoo Oppa look at me, I turned to him and smiled.

I cut him off with a nudge, "I'll do the rest". He looked at me one more time before he walked off.

He came back.

I didn't know whether to be happy or be awkward or feel nothing at all.

I was confused.

Seungcheol  rushed in, "Jin" he called my name. I turned to him, he smiled at me.

"I heard" I told him, I lifted up a plate and he nodded.

I continued with a sigh.

Someone held my hands before I continue; I turned to see Seungcheol oppa. "I'll take over" he took the plate that I was holding and took the gloves off my hands.

"I'll wait for you" I said to him. He paused for a while and nodded.

Laughter can be heard from the other room, I watched oppa as he smiled and chuckled to himself.

"Idiots" he mumbled before placing the last plate in the dish rack. He took the gloves off and placed it back. He dusted his hands and looked at me.

"Let's go" he smiled, I watched him as he pulled me with him.

My steps became small as we reached the room they were in. I put on a smile when oppa looked at me.

"He doesn't know you're here. It's a surprise" he whispered facing the door, he grabbed the door knob and turned it. He pushed the door and revealed the boys scattered in the big room.

Author POV

Seungcheol  looked at Jin one last time, he took a deep breath. He didn't know where this will lead to. He crossed his fingers mentally as he turned the door knob.

"Hyung!" His deep voice hit Jin's ears. She watched the elder one being dragged by Seungkwan. Vernon looked at the door and signaled her to come in; she smiled and took a step in, closing the door behind her.

"Hey" Her voice was small but it caught attention.

"Jin" He looked at her as she sat next to Mingyu and Joshua. "How have you been? How was America" she asked him, making him blink twice before answering her questions.

They continued chatting and Seokmin looked at the two of them, "Since everyone is in good mood. Come on, let's play a game"

Vernon looked around the game room which they were in, "there isn't much to play" he got up from his spot, searching for small items.

"You brought vodka right? You just came back from the States" Minghao asked and all heads turned to him. "Minghao!" Jun shouted, "Don't tell me you want to get drunk on the first day of vacation" he said in Chinese.

Jihoon watched the two Chinese friends bicker for a second and laughed. "Let's just play spin the bottle" he pulled an empty bottle from behind.

"Truth or Dare" Chansmirked.

"But no drinking" Jeonghan said and everyone nodded as Jihoon spun the bottle.

It landed on Joshua first. "Truth"

"Come one Jisoo, don't be boring" Seungkwan sighed.

Jihoon leaned in and smirked, "Is there someone who you like in this room?".

Everyone turned their heads to Joshua, his eyes widened. "Pardon you? Are you trying to assume that I like Jin or that I'm gay?" he quickly said and spun the bottle.

"Come on! You did not even answer the question" Hoshi said, stopping the bottle with his hand.

Jeonghan pulled Soonyoung back, "It means 'Not Yet' indirectly". The rest cheered and whistled.

Joshua shook his head.

"We've been friends since high school, so let's not be shy or anything. We are family" Seungcheol said out loud.

"Let's have fun!" Seokmin chanted.

After few rounds, it pointed at Jin.

"Finally!" Chan shouted.

"Truth" She quickly said and Junhui glared at her.

"Who was that guy with you at the mall few days earlier?" Chan asked and gave a wide smile.

Jin shrugged, "he was just my boss, we had a meeting with a client that day".

Mingyu spun the bottle as he said, "Boring answer, NEXT!"

Everyone laughed when it pointed to him.

"Dare!!" he exclaim, staring at Jin with a smirk. "I want a good one" he whispered.

"I dare you to... take a shot of vodka" Jin smirked back at him; he had low level tolerance of alcohol.

Jeonghan shook his head before he facepalmed. "I trusted you Jin"

"Easy!" He took the cup from Soonyoung and drank it. "Taste like water" he boasted but his expression was not the same. He quickly spun the bottle. "This is going to be the last one" he covered his mouth, "Jin is going to take over" he ran out to toilet.

Her eyes widened, it pointed at him.

"Wonwoo" she said and he smiled at her. She did the same, but her mind was blank.

They stared at each other for a second. Jin stared for a second. "So?" she asked.

Wonwoo looked at her for a few seconds before returning back to reality.

Wonwoo POV

It has been a while. I wonder how she has been. Has she moved on? Is she with someone?

I blinked and noticed that Jin was staring at me, I looked down and noticed the bottle pointing at me. Everyone was looking at me, I smiled at myself for being so lost.

"Truth, I'm pretty sure you got a lot to ask"

A/N: I'm sorry if this is boring you. Please do comment >_< and I will try to make it more interesting in the future parts.

Also comment on which guy do you want Jin to end up with.