Chapter 5

Soonyoung looked up from his seat and turned to the crowd. He then turned back to his best friend next to him. "Yep, they kissed" Soonyoung said and Wonwoo chuckled.

"Stop looking at me like that" Wonwoo looked away from Soonyoung and took his phone out and began typing. "Were you jealous?" Soonyoung mumbled.

"Huh?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrow. Soonyoung shook his head and laughed it off, "Nothing, nothing at all. Continue chatting with Hyejin" he got up and walked towards Seungkwan.

He pulled the younger friend to him, "Something is off with Wonwoo" he whispered in his ears.

Seungkwan took a short glance and nodded, "he might be still sleeping... smiling in his sleep too".

Joshua heard the two even though they were whispering and looked at Jin, he frowned for a second and replaced it with a smile, and he did not want to spoil the mood.

"Jin is not yours BY THE WAY" Junhui crossed his arms. Seokmin nodded, "she's ours. Not only yours"

Jin laughed at them, "Who wants to go swimming" she raised her hands and looked at them for reactions.

"Me!!" they jumped and raised their hands like hers.

Chan ran and carried Jin bridal style before running again to the swimming pool outside.

"Don't you dare Chan!"

"Sorry" he winked before dropping her into the water.

"JIN!!!" Mingyu shouted. "Come back!" he lay on the path and stretched his arm to her.

"Come back~" he imitated Jack from titanic once again.

Before he could retreat his arm, Jin swiftly pulled him into the water.

The rest laughed out loud, Minghao holding his stomach. "It hurts!"

Mingyu got behind Jin and smirked before hugged her from behind and lifted her up and throwing her back in the water.

Junhui jumped into the water, and then the rest followed. Screams and shouts could be heard.

Wonwoo looked up from his phone and saw no one was inside the living room. He sighed and placed his phone back in his pocket before getting up from his seat to head outside.

"Hyung is here!" Mingyu shouted and Vernon got out from the water and ran towards Wonwoo. He tried to pull Wonwoo but he wouldn't budge.

After a couple of tries, he pulled his phone out and followed the younger one to the pool. Everyone cheered and splashed water at him.

Jin followed their steps and did the same. Little did she know as she was splashing with her eyes closed most of the time, she was moving closer to him. Splashing one last time, she opened her eyes and blinked when she saw that he was just a meter away from her.

Wonwoo smirked and splashed water at her. "Yah!" she pouted and splashed again before running off.

Running in the water did not help but she managed to hide behind Joshua and Jeonghan.

"I'm Jin's angel, I will protect her from anyone to anything that causes harm to her" Jeonghan said and posed.

After a few seconds of posing Jeonghan laughed as the atmosphere became silent. They looked at Wonwoo and Jin for a few times.

Seungcheol cleared his throat, "I'm hungry!" Jin turned to him, "Let's make lunch" she said cheerfully.

Joshua faced Jin and smiled, "let's get out and get ready for lunch or else we will catch a cold"