Chapter 4

"Good morning guys" Seungkwan stretched his arms, he joined the crew at the living room. Everyone scattered around, breakfast on the coffee table in the middle.

Chan headcount the number of people in the living room, "Who's missing?" He said counting only 12 heads, including himself.

"Wonwoo hyung" Mingyu said in his sleepy voice as he bit off the bread that he was holding.
"Hyung, wake up!" Chan shouted from his seat.

"It's the time difference" Jin commented and everyone looked at her. "Yeah... let's let him rest then" Jihoon said.

"It's the last day though" Vernon said, he huffed and got up to the room which Wonwoo was in.

Joshua nudged Jin, "How was your sleep?", she smiled and rested on her arm. "Couldn't sleep much" she looked at him, her head still on her palm.

Seungcheol sighed, "what is there to do?" He looked at everyone.

Joshua chuckled, "A lot to take in right?". He patted her head and gave her a warm smile. "Let's just have fun and wait for our next vacation", he pinched her cheeks this time.

Soonyoung sighed as he took a sip of his cocoa, "who made this, it's too sweet". He complained and placed it on the table. "Hyung, that's mine", Jihoon took his cocoa back to his side. Jeonghan slid a cup towards Soonyoung, "this is yours, you sleepy head".

Minghao and Seokmin walked out of the kitchen with more food and placed it on the table. Jin got up, helping them to make space for the freshly made food. "Thank you guys" she smiled at both of them.

Vernon came out with a groggy Wonwoo and Junhui laughed, "Yah! wake up. It's lunch time already", he lied.

Wonwoo had always been the first to get up whenever they had vacations together but ever since he left for America, his body followed that time.

Seokmin rushed to the kitchen and came out with a piece of bread, he approached the half asleep Wonwoo and stuffed the warm bread in his mouth. Wonwoo looked up at Seokmin, "I didn't brush yet". He gave it back to him and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

"So yeah, no one answered me" Seungcheol said with a frown which was replaced with a shocked face quickly. "Oh My God, I'm so sorry Jin" he rubbed his hands, apologizing to her.

"We forgot that you wanted to go camping. We left the tents in the room and forgot about it", He pouted as he apologized to his best friend.

Jin hit his arm and smiled, "It's alright, I can camp out alone tonight". Seungcheol eyes widened, "Yes we can do that. We can make a campfire at the beach that we went last night" he cheered at his own idea. He looked at everyone and asked if they were okay with the idea.

Everyone adored Jin, she is like the baby of the group even though she's older than Chan. They would do anything to make her happy, including Chan.

"I'll call my dad tonight about the plans, I'm sure he would let me get a half day off at work" He showed his teeth as he smiled.

Joshua shrugged, "I don't need to go to work early as well". He looked at Jin and smiled widely.

"Thank you guys, I hope I'm not going to spoil your Monday" She hugged both Vernon and Joshua and then the rest of the gang.

Just then, Wonwoo came out of the bathroom. He sat on the couch slowly, "What's the plan?" he asked as he took a bite of the bread that Seokmin gave earlier.

Seungkwan told him the plan, his voice showed how excited he was. "Are you down?" he asked to be sure that everyone was going to be there for Jin.

"I guess" Wonwoo shrugged, "What will I do anyways, I don't have anything to do in Korea" he smirked and Jin sighed mentally. He didn't like the way he replied but she couldn't help the fact he does not care that much.

Mingyu looked at her and pinched her cheeks, "Smile you idiot!" he forcefully made her lips into a smile until he was satisfied. Soonyoung, pulled his hands away and massaged her cheeks, "it's red because of you" he pouted and Mingyu chuckled.

"She looks like she's blushing" Junhui patted her cheeks and she pouted.

"Stop harassing my cheeks" she cupped them softly. Joshua came with a ice pack and places it softly on her cheeks, shocking her with the sudden ice. "This will make the redness go away" he spoke softly.

After 5 minutes, Joshua walked away with the ice pack. Vernon bent down to look at her, "are you really blushing, or is it Mingyu?" he examined her cheeks.

He leaned in and landed a small kiss on her red cheek. "That will make the redness go away for real" he smiled shyly.

"That was my job" Mingyu stomped on the floor like a kid.

Seungkwan turned to him, "What did Vernon just do?"

"He kissed my Jin!" Mingyu frowned after he said that out loud.

"WHAT?"