Preference #29 Things You Do Together As A Couple

Dean
Believe it or not, Dean and you both like to cook. You'll both like to try delicious recipes and try to one up one another with the dishes you make. You even got each other the same cooking book one Christmas. That was awkward.

Sam
You guys are the working out couple. You'll go to the gym together and both cheer each other on when doing difficult exercises. Your favorite exercise to do is one where you wrap your legs around Sam's waist and have to do a sort of sit up to kiss him.

Castiel
You're the artistic couple. You'll go out to museum and appreciate the works of art that hang on the walls. Then Cas will tell you the real story about the painting because he was actually alive during that time. He was given lots of dirty looks once when he said, "Mozart was a drunk. Such a shame," at a concert.

Gabriel
Partying is the one thing you guys like to do as a couple. You can hit all parties, clubs, bars, and (occasionally) strip clubs in a five mile radius in one night. It's entertaining for both of you to dance in each arms at seven different parties in one night.

Crowley
You guys are all about the alcohol. You try out tequila and whiskey together and go wine tasting. Sometimes the end result is you both get really drunk. It's a win win if you do or don't.

Lucifer
Lucifer and you love the outdoors. After being stuck in a cage for so long, Lucifer likes to be free and go out. You'll go out swimming, then go skiing, and later go hiking. It's really fun once you get into it. Plus, when you get tired Lucifer carries you.

Balthazar
You and him love traveling. You have to travel alot for your job, but you love it. You guys have traveled to nearly every place you can think of. Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, every place imaginable, really. It's kinda funny to dress up as the stereotypical tourist with Hawaiian shirts and cameras. You two play a game that consists of taking pictures of ordinary things located in popular places. Balthazar took a picture of a trash can near the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You have a picture of bench at Central Park.