Preference #13 He's sick

Dean
He had a small cold. Nothing too bad. Except you really wanted to take care of Dean since he never let you take care of him, so you were over dramatic. "You have a fever," you said. "I do not. I just need a little chicken soup," he said. "Yes, chicken soup and a day's rest," you said. "I have a case," he said. "Your health over a case," you said. "No," he said. "I'll make you my special apple pie," you said. "I have a fever," he suddenly said.

You pampered him all day. He watch his Dr. Sexy, ate your homemade pie, and received kissed from you all day.

Sam
"The doctor said you're sick. You are not going out," you stated, placing a hand on your hip. He put the puppy face and said, "It'll only be an hour. I'll wear a scarf." You gave him a cold stare, but his puppy dog eyes stared back. You broke. "Fine." "Yes, thank you," he kissed your cheek. "But when you get home you're staying in that bed until you get better!" He was already half ways out the door. "Alright. See you when I get back."

He did stay in that bed until he got better. And you stayed right there next to him. With hand sanitizer. And tissues. And chicken soup. And kissed. Lots of kisses.

Castiel
Cas wasn't sure what was wrong when he got the flu. He was sure that he was dying until you explained that he was just sick and some medicine would help him. "I don't feel good," he said. You put an arm to his forhead and nearly burned yourself. "You have a fever. Lie down. I'll get you a wet towel."

When you had tended to all his needs, he said, "Thank you, Y/N. For caring of me like this."

"It was my pleasure," you said.

"Pleasure is what I'll be giving you tonight," he said, winking awkwardly. You smiled, blushing deeply, and was surprised. "Gabriel said it was . . . A good thing to tell someone you love."

"Well, he's not wrong. Get some sleep, honey. You can give me all the pleasure you want when you get better," you said, kissing his forehead.

Gabriel
The doctor strictly said no sweets, sex, and told him he was bedridden for two days. You took advantage of this. Once he was comfortable in bed, you sat next to him and sucked on a lollipop. He said, "Can I have some?" "No," You said. He pouted. Next, you slowly kissed his neck, especially focussing on his sweet spot. He moaned and tried to take off your shirt when you stopped amd reminded him the no sex rule. He groaned. Then he wanted to go with you to buy groceries until you reminded him that he couldn't get out of bed. He looked like he wanted to cry at that point so you dropped your bag on the floor and got into bed with him. You kissed his temple, and said, "Just one more day. Then you can eat all the candy you want, bang the fuck out of me, and go anywhere. Okay?" He smiled sadly and said, "Yeah." You stayed in bed with him, sharing his suffering.

Lucifer
"Lucifer, dammit, get in the bed," you groaned. "I will not," he said, sitting outside in the snow. "You'll get even more sick," you said. "No, I won't," he said. "You're a child," you said. "I am Satan," he said.

You wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and sat next to him. "You're gonna get sick," he argued, when he say you in your thin sweater. "I'm not leaving until you go inside," you said. "That's blackmail," he said. "It's the only way I can get you inside," you said. He stared at the snow for a while before stood up. You smiled.

With Lucifer inside and in bed, you said, "I don't know how you survived without me." "I was in a cage before I met you," he said. "Good thing. You would've gotten hypothermia otherwise," you said. He rolled his eyes as you feed him soup.

Crowley
"That's what you get when you hunt werewolves at night," you said to Crowley. He coughed and glared at you. "Werewolf," he said. "It was a werewolf." "Shut up. Your throat will hurt even more," you said, checking on the soup. He glared at the tv in silence. You gave him his bowl of soup and he still glared at the tv. "My mom used to say that kissing it will make it all better," you said and kissed his neck. He relaxed to your touch and you kissed him a little more. "Better?" You asked. He smiled and nodded. You cuddled up next to him.

Balthazar
Balthazar was practically drowing in tissues. You sat by him with a new box if tissues ready. "Bal, do you need anything?" You asked. "Ton amour," he said. "What?" You asked. "Your love," he said. "Mon cheire, you already have my love," you said. "Very well. Because I am not a pretty sight right now," he said, sneezing. "You are always a pretty sight," you said. He smiled and then sneezed. You sighed and handed him a tissue.