Preference #22 That Time Of The Month

Dean
Dean typically tries to get everything you're craving or you need when you're on your period. He'll bring you chocolate and cookies when he knows it's that time of the month. And the moment you start to complain about cramps, he's at your side with a warm bottle of water to ease your cramps.

Sam
Sam stays in bed with you when you're on your period. He'll cuddle with you and watch Gilmore Girls. "I kinda look like Dean," Sam says one night when you're cuddled up in bed. "No, you're way hotter than Dean," you replied. "I like it when you're on your period. You're also so nice to me," Sam said, kissing your lips. "I like you all the time."

Castiel
Castiel doesn't really understand periods despite the fact that you've explained them to him every time you get them. If you ask him for tampons or chocolate, he'll get them for you but doesn't understand why you need them. He worries for you, though, when you're in pain. "Can I heal you?" "No." "Why not?" "There's nothing to heal." "Would you feel better if was quiet?" "Please, just for a moment while my uterus sheds."

Gabriel
He tries to make you feel better with laughs. He tickles you when you don't have cramps and when you do he turns netflix on and sits with you to watch your favorite comedian.

Lucifer
Entertainment is in store for him when you're on your period. You'll be angry one moment and then romantic and then sad and then romantic and angry. He comforts you when you're sad, but he loves to see you yelling at assholes that piss you off. When you want to make out, well, he doesn't complain.
Crowley
He fears that time of the month. You get really grouchy and yell at him a lot. You actually scare the King of Hell. Crowley approaches you slowly when you've calmed down and watches sappy romance movies with you until you fall asleep.

Balthazar
Your period doesn't change your schedule. Balthazar doesn't even know when you're on your days. The rare times when your period affects you (cramps, pms, etc.), Bal freaks out. He doesn't know what to do so he pats your head and feeds you cake.