Preferences #2 First Date

Dean
Dean eventually called you two days later. You were anxious for the call. He called and asked if you were free that night. When you said you were, he said he could pick you up. You agreed and giggled after you hung up.

The Impala's horn honked while you put on the last touches on your hair. You walked out of your house looking stunning as hell to Dean who looked just as hot. "Hey," you said. "Hey," he said. "Where you taking me?"

"Somewhere special," he said and you worried you were underdress.

He drove for nearly ten minutes as you judged his taste in music. "AC/DC? Dude, I love them," you said as you softly hummed the lyrics.

"Seriously?" Dean asked with a smile.

"Yeah, my dad used to play them all the time and I grew to love them over the years," you admitted. You stared out the window humming without noticing that he stared at you for a few moments with a smile.

"Here we are," he said, a little later.

"What is this place?" You asked. It was like a park with a small food stand, pond, playground, and field.

"A park. I liked to come here when I was younger. It always made me feel normal," he said, looking at the benches that reminded him of better times. You stared at him confused. "I,uh, didn't grow up like much kids. I moved alot. Whenever we came back to this place, I'd come here."

You nodded and he lead you to the food stand. You ordered something light to eat and ate while having a wonderful conversation discussing likes and dislikes (you guys had a lot in common in those departments). After, Dean bought you an ice cream cone. He insisted that he did not want one, but he kept giving your ice cream the eye.

"Do you want some?" You asked.

"No,no, it's your-"

"Here, have some." You ended up sharing the ice cream cone and walked around the park laughing and having a good time. So much that you didn't notice where you were going and tripped. You nearly fell on top of him, but you caught yourself so your faces were a few inches away. You smiled at each other.

Sam
You did call Sam Winchester. But it wasn't for a date. You were reserving that for later. You called him with information and went on a hunt with them. It took a while, but you finally ganked the bitch. You were right, it was a shifter. Sam and you were walking to the Impala to unload some stuff while Dean stayed back to clean the mess.

"Nice work, Y/N," Sam said.

"Thanks, Sam," you said.

"Uh, hey," he said stopping. "Do you want to go out?"

You smiled. "Sure." He waiting. "Like right now?"

"Yeah."

"Sam, no offesne, but we're dirty and sweaty, and I think you have some kind of goo on your leg." You chuckled slightly realizing that both of you were in no shape for a date.

"It doesn't matter how I look when I'm with a beautiful girl," he said, causing you to blush. "There's a movie theater just down there. You want to go?" You raised tour eyebrow and turned to see that, in fact, there was a theater just down the road.

"What the hell? Let's go," you said.

You walked to the theater as you spoke about your well done hunt. At the nearly empty theater, nobody gave you or Sam another look. Sam bought tickets and snack without any problems and soon you were in the theater. Of course, Sam had chosen a horror movie.

At first, whenever a scary scene happened, you just sucked it up and pretended you weren't scared. But after some while, you couldn't just fake it and you'd flinch and cover you face with your arms. Sam noticed and in the next horror scene, he put his arm around you. He pulled you closer and you hid in his chest. There was a scene that wasn't that particularly scary, yet you still hid. "Really?" He whispered through a chuckle. "Is this the same girl that took down a shifter all on her own just an hour ago?"